Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. So you're not running a staggered set up anymore then? I used to run 19's on my old Zed ~ front 245/35/19 and rear 275/35/19 ~ never had any slip light issues. I'm guessing it will be down to a combination of not running the staggered set up & possible the higher profile although the latter may not be the problem.
  2. Came for the women too, ....disappointed.
  3. Your Zed being a 2004 will be a DE variant yes but I can't help you on the prices sorry and tbh this thread is probably better in the "wanted section" so I've moved it for you. The people you really need to speak to about this are zmanalex & Emperor Tuning, both of whom do good quality used parts for the Zeds & also know the Zeds very well. You could also try Clark Motorsport. Links below. zmanalex: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/ Emperor Tuning: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/232-emperor-tuning/ Clark Motorsport: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/207-clark-motorsport/ Oh & welcome aboard.
  4. Very nice Zedrock.
  5. Sorry to read that Quinster. I've had it done once to a previous car of mine & so has my Dad in the past. Can't believe what some people think is acceptable behaviour for whatever screwed up reason they think makes it justifiable.
  6. GMballistic

    some pictures

    Zed looks great.
  7. Welcome aboard. Oh and what Lexx said.
  8. ^^ That does look like a funny game to be honest. Probably best played whilst drinking alcohol.
  9. Sold - thread locked
  10. That's definitely typical of Polyphony Digital.
  11. Ekona I seen you complaining under another video but I didn't know which way you preferred so i actually done this to try and please you but I must of got it wrong í ½í¸ž This may help. On a positive note though your Zed sounds great Loggy.
  12. Let me guess, ...."Where is the locking wheel nut key?"
  13. Aahhh really!?? Well that's a load of c**p. Sorry but I'd rather they didn't release anything apart from the main game. Didn't buy the last prologue game either so won't be buying that one. I'll just wait for the proper full fat game, ...even if it isn't until 2017.
  14. Vorsprung Durch JDM Yo Technik. Only a few little touches but I do love my Password JDM washers and after having them on several of my last few cars just can't help myself. Think the red really goes well against the black too.
  15. Exec you should add a "poll" to this, maybe something along the lines of.... Still own a Zed. Do not own a Zed but plan to soon. Sold my Zed & now drive something different but love this place. Cannot drive, am a troll. Just an idea. Oh and not everyone likes car forums or forums in general so I imagine there are a lot of Zed owners who don't belong to any forums.
  16. Yeah think it is the main game, ...no prologue AFAIK. I thought GT6 was ok engine sound wise, although tbf I don't have a lot to compare it to, ...I mean it's not like I've ever heard a Bugatti or similar in real life.
  17. A lot of you may have already seen this but for those of you on the PS4 still waiting on a really decent driving game Gran Turismo is back.... Apparently being released on the 16th November this year.
  18. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    The chrome rings do look smart coldel, ...I was actually more impressed though with the condition of the indicator stalk & washers stalk. The markings still look like new which is great for a car of that age. I remember my96 JDM Impreza and they were a little worn which always bugged me.
  19. Just ordered them and they've arrived - they look a bit small they are w2.1x9.5d is that right. Other threads suggest they need to be 501 but it doesn't state that anywhere on the packet From what I can find I think it should be the right ones. These eBay ones I've linked state "w2.1x9.5d" but also say "501": http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10x-RW501-Bulb-12v-Capless-W2-1x9-5d-Side-Light-and-Tail-Bulbs-/280884577776 I think the only way to know for certain is to get them fitted. You could try one in your boot light first though as a trial because that uses a 501 bulb & will be easier to get at than the 350 Zeds sidelights. Fyi ~ Remember LED's are polarity sensitive so if it doesn't work the first time then take it out and put it in the other way around.
  20. Moved to the "350Z Modifications > Exhausts" section.
  21. Good luck, congratulations & all the best with the wedding.
  22. In the ball park of £6K-£7.5K tops imo for a private sale. Probably more like £6995 after haggling with a potential buyer.
×
×
  • Create New...