Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. ^^ Looking good there Dave.
  2. Honestly I'd be careful stuffing rags around your exhaust, ...wouldn't want to set fire to your Zed after all. Hope you get it sorted properly soon.
  3. Haha yeh that's it....I'm not really into that designer dog stuff though í ½í¸‚ And these 2 are about the size of a cat, so near enough haha! Thought so. I think they're wicked looking little dogs. I prefer smaller dogs tbh for so many reasons, not least they most likely won't eat you, ..well not all of you in one go.
  4. Couldn't agree more with that.
  5. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    That counts.
  6. Did you enter some type of European Cannonball run or something?! 25 Hours non stop!! I don't want to know what you did about going to the bathroom.
  7. I make it 26% Adrian. Willing to edit this post and say I've made a mistake though that it's actually 99% for a 25% discount on all future purchases from TORQEN.
  8. I've only had the need to use cruise control on a couple of cars I've owned whilst doing 2-3 hour long motorway trips which tbh I was glad of at times as it allowed me to move my legs away from the pedals to get some blood circulating. Like you though I can't imagine actually putting my faith in the technology to stop the vehicle or steer the vehicle around traffic or in an emergency. Just think it's one step a little too far.
  9. That's what "cruise control" is for. Honestly can't see why you'd realistically need to or want to take your hands away from the wheel or eyes off the road.
  10. ^^ Awesome looking little dogs James. Do people normally calls those a "Jug"? Just sure that I've heard that the Jack Russel & Pug crosses are nicknamed that.
  11. I honestly don't get why anyone would really want "autopilot" on a car they're in anyway. RIP.
  12. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    Can you drift it though is the real question? Looks good, ...need a picture of it in the engine bay though to see how good it really looks.
  13. That is classic. I'm sure most people looking at the advert if they were seriously interested would have at least asked you about that though so I doubt it's lost you any serious buyers imo.
  14. Welcome aboard Dan & good luck with your Zed hunt.
  15. ^^ Just in case that was a typo Zimjason in your thread title if you want a Zed (Nissan 350Z) buyers guide it's here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/ Lot's more info here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/18-350z-faq/
  16. Good decision I think Jeff.
  17. An alternative to MPSS (in the sense that they are tyres as well ) that are fairly decent if you're looking at a slightly cheaper alternative are the Falken 453's imo. Ran them on my old Zed which wasn't standard by any means, was used on track & I never had any issues with the Falkens. Sure MPSS would have been better but for the price the Falken 453 is a good tyre choice imo.
  18. There are always other options. You could also try TORQEN, Tarmac Sportz, the Cougar Store etc. All in the professional traders section with others too. http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_14 http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=bd91a45f-0c79-4f9b-b7a5-67bba6937d96 http://www.torqen.uk/172-clutches?orderby=price&orderway=asc One kit suitable from Clark Motorsport that I know of: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95545-new-xtreme-clutch-organic-inc-smf-350z-de/
  19. Yep and for £399 it's a bargain imo. That's only £7.98 per 1Bhp increase going from the maximum achievable figures (+50Bhp). Audi might not be so impressed though.
  20. Sorry to read about the little one Pete. I actually just came into this thread to post this short little video my Mrs showed me as I can't think of a better place to add it to on the forum. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rj8sdrCDY4
  21. Thanks Ballistic! Some would say baby R8? Well I wouldn't go that far, ...maybe the ba**ard offspring of an R8 or a brother from the same mother. Maybe get a Revo map to make it a little closer one day (once it's out of warranty & if this is for the correct model). Link: http://www.revotechnik.com/product-details/software/audi/tt-mk3-2014-/200/stage-1?ref=tsr-performance
  22. Looks great imo. Very aggressive looking front end. Enjoy the new ride.
  23. Moved to the "exhausts" section. Have a look around as plenty of threads about this supermondo. Does depend on your budget & what sort of sound/look you want with an exhaust so it is definitely a personal choice. Some info in this thread started the other day by another member regarding options: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/109599-infinity-exhaust/#entry1640407
  24. Well he's either a Skyrim fan in which case it means: Skyrim Perk Enhancements & Rebalanced Gameplay. Or more likely this: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sperg
×
×
  • Create New...