Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. You will always feel like something is missing though ......... Oi you two !! I could be up for a Sunday meet Not sure if I can get in the car park at PS though Suggest somewhere that you know you can get into down that way, I don't know the are well enough
  2. And therein lies the problem for me, I can remember 30 years ago, I'm obviously too old
  3. Live feed of the jump here.... http://www.wired.com/playbook/2012/10/red-bull-stratos-jump/#disqus_thread Thanks Oz
  4. Surely that is the problem, a larger percentage of people will be hung up on the stigma than not and therefore it will the value of the car AND will appeal to a much decreased audience. If you're not concerned by this then check it out. Good luck with it
  5. Anyone know who is covering it on tv?
  6. Ditto, a human body potentially breaking the sound barrier
  7. Is that meant to be lucky I think I would rather rub a dead rabbits foot Darren...Ideal protection for you "Do you need a bag sir, on no, silly me I see you are wearing two"
  8. ^^What they said and by the way
  9. Ashley Cole et al...........look, listen and learn http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-league/19877231
  10. Sounds like a sensible decision to me
  11. Read the thread title I was waiting for that Just the one type available on the 7 series I'm going to assume then or feel free to enlighten me I honestly don't know mate but couldn't resist
  12. Read the thread title
  13. Sounds to me like it hasn't been very cared for, without seeing pictures it's tough to call but you've listed enough defects for me to be saying I'd walk away if only on the basis that you don't know what else you might find. No P3 service for a minimum 3 years is not on. There will be better examples than this out there.
  14. That'll do nicely , don't forget to post pictures of you getting the elephant pregnant
  15. A credit to you and the forum imho
  16. That's the one, it also mentioned how unsatisfactory it can be to drive a car with unmatched tyres
  17. That's a bonnet Jim, and so it starts eh?
  18. How about Port Solent
  19. Welcome to the forums mate and get some pics up of your car As Greddy said seems to be a few of us close to each other and Im only 15 minutes away so a mini meet woudl be good. Maybe a combined Winch/South and Bournemouth and meet somewhere in between the two I'll be up for that, only met Keyser and Buster, so would be good to catch up with some other owners. It gets better, honestly You will always feel like something is missing though ......... Now let me think..............................
  20. Welcome to the forums mate and get some pics up of your car As Greddy said seems to be a few of us close to each other and Im only 15 minutes away so a mini meet woudl be good. Maybe a combined Winch/South and Bournemouth and meet somewhere in between the two I'll be up for that, only met Keyser and Buster, so would be good to catch up with some other owners. It gets better, honestly
  21. +1, does sound weird
  22. And then you have to wonder if they do no more than tick boxes with a pen
×
×
  • Create New...