Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. How old are you two!!!? Love it :clap:
  2. Nut!!
  3. oops
  4. Cold weather will always find out a weak battery
  5. I know I keep going on about this but I make no apologies guys, please don't forget that this is not just about two world wars, our people are out there now putting their lives on the line, some make it, some don't. The families of those guys need our support. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqEIF-K15A4
  6. :lol: Bad men
  7. My 54 failed early this year
  8. Should be, but do a comparison for the A/H (Ampere Hour) rating of the original against the new and don't accept anything lower than the original
  9. And what did you do Dave
  10. Oooo, i forgot about that
  11. Very nice Ewan
  12. I had a set of these, a very very long time ago http://www.amazon.com/CUCARACHA-Trumpet-Musical-Horn-Kit-NEW/dp/B001EE0QXM Now, if they had some Smurf horns.......................................................awaits usual suspects
  13. Fairly liquid is quite efflective too
  14. Oooo, I can feel my first member warning coming on
  15. Well there's always copyright charges
  16. What do you call Bears without ears. B
  17. I submitted pictures and paid for two calenders, do I get 3 refunds
  18. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/45398-bose-phono-ipod-hack-guide/
  19. Mine is the same! Is it a JDM thing? Its way to polite for a horn. No my previous zed was a JDM too and that was a manly noise, so you must have the option too. So gaaaay... I have a little plastic silver shell with a "Z" on it. But if it is the same it is proper gay. Also what makes the horn sporty? One of these http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_369421_langId_-1_categoryId_165606
  20. That should do it!!
  21. It maybe that one of them has failed, there are two. You'll get a pair of loud replacements from Halfrauds for less than £30.00 or Shouldn't take longer than 30/45 mins to replace
  22. Madmarky on here has them
  23. Are we talking cross purposes here? Are we talking crossed purposes here, he actually refers to poor performance when the engine is cold not when the outside air temperature is cold, well that's the way I read it
  24. Keep the Keep the Zed Dave, the damage is already done
×
×
  • Create New...