Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. **Locked as now sold**
  2. +1
  3. Depends very much when you're thinking of :smile:
  4. Admirable effort :smile:
  5. Looks like you're trying to hand him "something"
  6. Nice one guys :yahoo:
  7. Do we need to update your name to SDD then? Just Dodgy Dave should do it :smile:
  8. Well spotted Pete, I will buy you a beer in May See everyone I am only slightly dodgy
  9. Dave on a dodgy site!!!? Nooooo PMSL :lol: :lol:
  10. You'll get it this week if I know Alex, I think you'll be lucky to find a member willing to let just one wheel go.
  11. You don't live in the UK then :wink:
  12. :smile: Lots of info to be found on here
  13. +1
  14. Must be true then
  15. Nice thought, but I have a Miltek fitted, it is the Berk HFC that I am contemplating...! David
  16. Nice :smile:
  17. Result!!
  18. An easier solution might be to stop using FB :wink:
  19. I drop mine from about a foot and it fully closes everytime. :smile:
×
×
  • Create New...