Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Got fed up with mine and bought a Scanguage II and it's bang on for accuracy as long as you enter the correct amount every time you fill up, a few seconds well spent IMHO. :smile:
  2. You are far more patient than I would have been
  3. Probably a delicacy somewhere
  4. Plus gazillions mate, our courier was a liar and so rude to mrs glrnet we had the pleasure of dealing with a "senior complaints manager", you'd have loved her, couldn't put a sentence together let alone a well reasoned reply to more than one email
  5. I can better that but i haven't got long enough to detail it here, just don't use MyHermes couriers, they should be called MyHerpes as they seem to specialise in carrying nasty viruses around masquerading as drivers!!! In fairness our Posty is a real star :smile:
  6. If you need a fuel damper I've got the front one and the rear one somewhere, one brand new and one 31k miles, let me know and I'll dig them out. They are up for sale in the for sale section but the photos seem to have gone missing since the new forum :smile:
  7. +1 It is Tom, very reasonable labour rates too.http://www.tgmsport.co.uk/
  8. Any excuse to show off your blue dash lights
  9. Is it a present or are you drinking it!!? 3 weeks!!!!
  10. I can see a prank call coming from Doctor Foster in Gloucester with flood damaged equipment I'm your man
  11. I'll be finishing Friday hopefully and praying for no emergency call outs to Doctors on Call Vehicles until Jan 2nd :smile:
  12. Oh lord ioneabee's booked!! :wink:
  13. I'd realised that :smile:
  14. Don't know Jay so can't comment, shame no vid evidence though :smile:
  15. Will have to see the itinerary and maybe tag along for some of it and then spend some time relaxing in SW France :smile:
  16. "I didn't touch the phone officer, honest!!"
  17. I think we'd have been somewhat concerned if you had opted for the 106 :wink:
×
×
  • Create New...