Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. PMSL, that wasn't even aimed at you
  2. You should see the pictures Jim had to reject this year
  3. PM me when you get yours Dave
  4. You'd be better off to rather than hope he sees this post
  5. All timed at 15:16!!! I suppose that's fast broadband for you!!!?
  6. Dark Side Of The Moon
  7. Linky no worky
  8. Ditto
  9. No probs buddy
  10. Bloody hell, sorry to hear that mate
  11. Mad dogs and Englishmen (and some Scots too)
  12. Sorry 4
  13. That's 3 of us then
  14. I love this place
  15. No, I have, I was just.............. oh bollox I'm watching it, Keyser will be in his element
  16. Not everyone has HD David
  17. BBC2 now
  18. 2.5 years, not going anywhere soon and + loads what Darren said^ Just makes me smile every time I get in her
  19. Not heard about a fuel pump whining before on a Zed
×
×
  • Create New...