Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. £103 point something in the summer
  2. Chris, another confirmed victim of Zeditis
  3. Too much information!!! :wink: Have a good one
  4. glrnet

    'Dancing on Ice'

    Bloody hell - That must be a Zeditis thing! Confirmed case I think
  5. glrnet

    'Dancing on Ice'

    Nice Zed garage door too
  6. Lock those away before Magpie Bob appears :wink:
  7. Apparently Tesco are checking the Veggie Burgers just in case they contain Uniquorn.............................................I've got my coat
  8. Or issue a warning ^ That was shocking
  9. I shall be locking this if this doesn't tail off soon
  10. What's a runner ace
  11. Nice sign :wink:
  12. Many discussions, here's one:- http://my350z.com/forum/engine-drivetrain-and-forced-induction-diy/273207-diy-grounding-kit-4.html
  13. :wink:
  14. Sounds like a grounding kit to me, after fit
  15. to our world
  16. Not furlong I shouldn't think
  17. to the world of Zeditis
  18. But the way, Chris, how were the wines? Rubbish....... I only drank one bottle and fell over. Still have a couple left, had a bottle of your white with Christmas Dinner. Very nice indeed. (I don't drink that often these days, age and all that ) That's why you had rum and ginger beer last night
  19. Trot on
  20. Don't let Keyser see this
  21. Sausages are very good
  22. Poor, my eye!!!
  23. The last one is excellent
×
×
  • Create New...