Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. I think he'll spoil them
  2. On another planet perhaps?
  3. Turquoise dear boy, turquoise don't you know?
  4. I don't like the blue crosses very much
  5. I couldn't find one either but I found a way to add an external bucket, will that work
  6. , where are you based?
  7. Definitely Marmite, I can't stand it either but I know people who think it's the funniest thing they've seen. It's a good job we're all different
  8. James, we are all happy to help
  9. I need to see that textured powder coat in the flesh, i'm not really taking to it in the pix
  10. glrnet

    Evergreen

    Impossible to comment until you've tried them for yourself IMO, it's the age old chicken and egg conundrum isn't it? Would you put them on your Zed? And surely any manufacturer is legally bound to replace goods that fail due to faulty materials or manufacture? Not sure I want to hear that about tyres really though
  11. Just found some really interesting stuff about excelleration, seems you can go a long long way with it http://www.excelleration.com.au/
  12. mmmmm, cheese burger
  13. They are taking the proverbial, are they subbing them out?
  14. locked
  15. glrnet

    Head liner

    Too much hair for both of them put together
  16. glrnet

    Head liner

    SMD and chippy have both changed their headlinings
  17. Thanks for doing that Rich, I couldn't
  18. Amen
×
×
  • Create New...