Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Just need a splash of silver to finish it off nicely Safe trip, work or pleasure?
  2. Fine for me Dave
  3. Looking forward to seeing this, I need more "Smurfness"
  4. glrnet

    Accident

    Bloddy hell Daryl, glad you are relatively ok, as others have said could have been so much worse. Hope you recover quickly (and the Zed), take care
  5. He's got loads
  6. Seen this car up close at Silverstone recently, it goes like stink but doesn't look very nice
  7. And locked
  8. You won't keep up with Peter Chris.....................................he's not going
  9. It would, but no pain no gain
  10. How many!!? I hope I didn't contribute to that
  11. Thanks, very nearly a red wine spitting moment, literally laughed out loud waits for SMD to appear
  12. I thought you were getting it (the phone) last weeek
  13. Well, no one else has so I will, can we have some pictures on request please?
  14. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo budgies
  15. They look good on an Azure
  16. Nothing some of this and this wont cure
  17. Quite right too
  18. Good man, take care, well reasonably good care
  19. You need to get out a bit more
  20. I think not
  21. I suppose it's possible
  22. Boys, you're on your own!!!
  23. Open windows and floor it should suffice
×
×
  • Create New...