Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. glrnet

    Le Mans 2013

    @*!#!!! RIP Allan Simonsen http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-23014877
  2. Alex will sort you.
  3. I painted my engine cover with cellulose rattle cans, no heat issues
  4. £55 for 550 miles, think of all that extra money for "pop"
  5. glrnet

    Strosek Spoiler

  6. Michael, your car looks
  7. glrnet

    Spoilers

    Search is your friend, i just typed 'spoilers' and got 3 pages http://www.350z-uk.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1
  8. RT performance wrapped a Roadster in white, looked the dogs imho http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53263-our-zed/
  9. More F1 bullsh*t. What's your take? http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/22999260
  10. Great attitude Ian
  11. When are you due back? At least people will have a timescale to work to
  12. Locked at OP's request
  13. I tend to agree, it's a cracking job but other have tried this and because of the wear and tear that these handles get it seems that paint and lacquer will still eventually chip
  14. I looked a couple of years ago and it was "close but no cigar" PM RTP & RTC, they both have access to vinyl suppliers
  15. Not even warm
  16. I agree, I don't like so it I don't watch it
  17. I've heard about this, sounds very nice indeed. And an absolute bargain too
  18. +1
×
×
  • Create New...