Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. Well it was two but orange and lemonade
  2. Went out for a pint, got back to the car park and this was parked next to me
  3. Haven't connected it up yet to run 24/7. Need some help doing that. Happy to help, PM me mate
  4. Monday should be fun
  5. I'm Spartacus!!! Honest!!!
  6. What pressures are you running Simon?
  7. Proof indeed of what Dan has been saying forever
  8. Not worth more than £700 if he's lucky
  9. Nice one, meh, not jealous at all
  10. I missed that too, what's occurring matey?
  11. What did you have on the rear before you matched the Avons?
  12. And let that be a lesson to you!!
  13. I'm sorry that's not quite right....... they are feckin tiny!!!!
  14. You'll be surprised I wouldn't!!!
  15. I think the guru would say 040's 452's VUS AD08's 50's MPSS
  16. And what do you know about tyres!!?
  17. If you like them get them, if we listened to SMD we'd all be Jaaaaaaaaaaags and if you listened to me everything would be silver and blue
  18. +1 ^ The 40's were shocking in the wet. The VUS's have been great for me (19" rims and standard suspension apart from uprated ARB's). I love the feed back they give, never really noticed the roll problem but that's helped by the ARB's, I run mine at 35psi and they have done some hard work in Wales this year without any dramas at all. I had Falken 452's after the 40's and they were an improvement, the VUS's are an improvement again although I would seriously consider MPSS next time.
  19. Pay peanuts...................
  20. Rocker cover gaskets are known to fail, PM Clarke Motorsport for replacements.
  21. Have a great day Vik :drunk:
  22. EBIZED!!!
×
×
  • Create New...