Jump to content

Lyndzzz

Members
  • Posts

    859
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lyndzzz

  1. Some really good looking cars this month but have to say Andy's is awesome, I love that rear bumper!!!
  2. Hi and along. Great looking Zed
  3. Hi and along, nice looking car
  4. Lexx - Hartlepool - 300zx Elfman - Newcastle/Barnard Castle - 04 Sunset GT - no longer a owned Posted Image Mattbowey - Durham/Middlesbrough, Rolls Royce Balmoral Green 54 GT Woody - Hartlepool - Sunset GT, Black rays, black V1 spoiler and private plate Dalos - Newcastle - 05 Azure GT martinmac Overt the hilss. Kuro roadster. Goodatcrashing - Sunderland - 53 GT KYO (silver) IDH - Willington, Crook - 05 Black roadster BatteryLow - Middlesbrough - 07 Gunmetal GT R35LEE - Middlesbrough - P/Plate Blade 350Z, white LS2 engined racing 350z (work in progress), P/Plate Titanium 370z MBS - Scarborough - 40th anniversary 370z quartz - stillen exhaust (ex 05 350zGT) mlc35 (Jay) - Middlesbrough - 54 Gunmetal GT, scorpion and bumper tuck. Michael Robinson - Gateshead/Newcastle - 4litre, 53plate full veilside 350z coupe with sunset/black theme Toon Chris - Newcastle - Azure 54 RaptorUK - Spennymoor - Twilight Grey 2009 Blighty - 04 Gunmetal Grey (Non GT) - Tynemouth Nickzzz - North Shields - 53 Sunset GT Atkin666 - Malton - 2003 pearl white jdm Witstu - Stockton on Tees - gunmetal 370z GT JT350GT4 - Grimsby - Ultra Yellow GT4 Derbro - North Shields - gunmetal 350z roadster mrt - Richmond - 05 Blade Roadster tracymg - Guisborough - 04 GM GT Gtech - Darlington - 05 Black GT latza - Sunderland - Sunset Marius - Hartlepool - Sunset Orange, Roadster GT, P/plate, Nismo Rays, Carbon fibre lip. swiddrington - Cramlington - black 350Z GT AaronC350z - Middlesbrough - Gunmetal (Fairllady) 350z OV53 Bizz - Darlington - Black/Blue/Purple 54. 6.2V8 Jay M1988 - Durham alumina - Darlo - Gunmetal Benfield5697- silver 350Z 2008 GT Coupe- Alnwick Northumberland Lyndzzz - Azure 350Z 54 - Sunderland
  5. Spotted a few times going past my house. Not a sunset orange an actual orange colour. Anyone know it?
  6. Hi and Hope the car is what you're looking for! Not only is it the best colour it's the fastest too
  7. Hi and Good luck with the search
  8. Thanks so much, it really is very much appreciated, not only by me but everyone who's ever needed or will ever need their services
  9. Mines on 84k 54 plate, clutch is fine as is the exhaust, so far anyway!
  10. Thanks so much! SuperStu indeed
  11. Bumping this thread as it looks like another one of my family members is going to need the services of Marie Curie so I'm even more determined to raise as much money as possible for this great charity! Thanks to everyone so far for all their kind words and support
  12. It's a total chick magnet!! At least it is when you're a girl owner!! I get lots of compliments/questions from other females when I park up! Hubby complains it never happens to him though
  13. 1. Spat - Blue 2. Cal - Red 3. Lmc-Blue 4. Lyndzzz - Blue
  14. Hi I went from a 5 to a Zed. Very different car, a lot more power but not as nimble or fun around corners! Good luck with the search and the sale
  15. No idea how to help, but hope you get sorted soon and it's nothing too major!
  16. I've just put new brembo's all round about 2 weeks ago. They're just fine IMO, I'm a standard road driver (could be called spirited!) but I do have grooved rota's too. Changed them myself and it was a pretty easy job!
  17. Bet that looks great! I loved my 5, still miss chucking it around corners
  18. PM OV53 he's got an Azure with alzean seats http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/73363-what-have-you-done-to-your-350-today/ post #10
  19. As a former manager in debt collections and administration, they need to provide documentary evidence of debt before you need to pay them. If they can provide that then yes you owe it but for the small amount you're being asked for I'd imagine it'd be written off in a short period of time. Another quick point is I'm sure (although I may be incorrect) you need to provide contact details before opening an account with Blockbuster so IMO it's simply the recovery agent chasing all debt as is required, by law, as cheaply as possible. If it were me, I'd respond with a request for the relevant documentation to be sent in writing. If they provide it and you have proof of their debt to you then I'd send copies to them and suggest they adjust their calculations accordingly. I doubt you'll get your money back though.
×
×
  • Create New...