Jump to content

Lyndzzz

Members
  • Posts

    859
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lyndzzz

  1. You could have had an even better day if you'd joined us at Falcon for the NE meet before!! Great pics
  2. We love Rome, visited quite a few times and always enjoy just wandering around soaking up the atmosphere, but like Lee says be aware of your surroundings. I thought the Vatican was a great experience, as was the Colosseum. The Trevi fountain is great during the day but just gorgeous at night. To be honest I've never been disappointed with anything in Rome! Congrats on the anniversary and hope you have a wonderful time
  3. Great job, looks very
  4. First I require money!! Then it'll be a black gloss roof wrap and door handles painted to match after that (in no specific order) some sort of filter change, then smarten up the engine bay (hoses, polished strut and plenum, shiney bits and pieces), rear spoiler, new s/s exhaust, better HU, kts gearstick ....... the list goes on and on (much to Dan's dismay )
  5. Thanks Zeus, I was really surprised when they turned up this afternoon!
  6. Bonnet dampers arrived so I couldn't wait to fit them! Well pleased with myself, even handled a sheared bolt without swearing Think they are awesome, so pleased
  7. Thanks CS2000 for this, just fitted my new dampers. Apart from one of the 10mm bolts shearing and a fiddle to get the rest of it out, it went exactly as described! I used the supplied bolts and washers. I love them
  8. Thanks guys
  9. Not really mods in the typical sense but chuffed doing virtually all the work myself, hubby had to help with some of the more stubborn caliper bolts. So I have a stubby, aerial, clear reflectors, interior bulbs and number plate lights swapped for LED's, upgraded disks and pads. I had the wheels refurbished and sprayed gloss black in the first 2 weeks of owning her Awaiting my bonnet dampers and oil filler cap! Door handles to match wheels (black), roof wrap and rear window tint next and thinking some engine bay painting might be attempted too.
  10. Lyndzzz

    A Proper Clean

    Thanks for the compliments guys. I think it's car dependant but it was £90 today and it was 5 plus hours of work, he used products from Envy and Poorboys. Degreased the engine bay too
  11. Lyndzzz

    A Proper Clean

    Princes Valet and Detailing Services http://www.princesvaleting.co.uk/# He seems a really nice guy, and did a quality job IMO.
  12. Lyndzzz

    A Proper Clean

    Not had the Zed all that long but having hurt my shoulder recently I just couldn't do it justice when it came to cleaning her, so I got a local detailer to come and spruce her up. It wasn't just a snow foam but that was the only shot I caught whilst he was doing the work!Car looks awesome, the poor weather, light and camera woman don't do it justice! Plus I needed an excuse to stick a load of pictures up
  13. Awesome! Just bought and paid for. Thanks again
  14. Thanks Zeus, I've been looking at those and hoped someone else had fitted them before I went ahead I've already asked and he stopped doing them, only the CF ones now. Thanks for the quick replies
  15. Hi all As the title suggests. Wondering if anyone knows where to get plain black rather than CF. Thanks
  16. Hi and Best colour too
  17. I thought I'd heard him talking about wrapping and I was gonna mention it the next time I saw him so if that's at the next meet I'll have to come along Assuming I've got my wheel bearing sorted by then
  18. Thank you, I'll update the forum when I get it done. Might have to wait until after payday though
  19. Read your thread too BM
  20. Thank you, one last question. Where did you get your wrap from?
  21. Thank you so much for such helpful advice and a kind offer! I'm not sure when I'll be doing it, it depends on when I get the material. I've read and watched more on vinyl wrapping recently I'm dreaming about it I was planning on buying enough for 2 goes as I'm pretty handy and very patient, I have my hubby who will be my assistant for the day and we have a nice big, warm garage so time isn't an issue. I'm off to find some Hexis now. Thank you again
  22. Cheers for that, already gone through your thread and it helped loads thanks I've got both the 2nd person and plenty of patience!
  23. Hey all, Well Zeditis has well and truly kicked in and I'm wanting to have a crack at wrapping my roof gloss black, I'm comfortable with my ability, or at least ability to try,but I've no knowledge of materials!! Is there a "best" brand and retailer? I've searched and found lots of pics but not a lot of info when doing it DIY! It doesn't have to be anything extravagant as if it's a look I like, I'll have it resprayed. Appreciate any help and tips Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...