Jump to content

Lyndzzz

Members
  • Posts

    859
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lyndzzz

  1. Cheers Ceejay, the struts look great don't they
  2. Hi and along Check out the north east meet section we're an okay bunch of guys (and girls)
  3. Hi and along We like pictures here
  4. Hi and along Pictures are always welcome here
  5. Thanks guys I'm going for a black plenum, either powder coated or painted. Ideally I'd like a Kinetix V+ plenum but I could only just afford a second hand one and they're pretty rare!
  6. Nothing spectacular or even original but I like it! Very pleased with my first attempts at spraying and fitting a pop charger and new strut on my own Before shot After shot Now need to decide on what to do with the plenum!!
  7. Looking very good
  8. Hi and along I came from an MX5 to a Zed too
  9. Thank you Alfie, parts arrived today, just as you said they would. Good luck with the rest!
  10. Aw she was gorgeous Lyndzzz I'm missing my little springer so much Thank you. Me too, it's awful without them
  11. Very nice!! Waiting on my pop charger to arrive before I swap all mine out
  12. Thanks, the life and times of Nyx the Greatest Dane!!
  13. A bit of a pic overload but some of the better shots of my gorgeous girl RIP
  14. Hi and along. Good luck with the search
  15. Received 5 minutes ago, looks great
  16. Hi and along Make sure to post some pics when you pick it up
  17. Hi and along We like pictures here
  18. Hi and along
  19. Hi and along. Good luck with the search, as mentioned check out the Zeds for sale section
×
×
  • Create New...