Jump to content

Lyndzzz

Members
  • Posts

    859
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lyndzzz

  1. Car looks fab IMO the exhaust looks better now
  2. Hi Lee and along Make sure to post some pics once you get the zed home
  3. Hi and along
  4. 14 years of driving and I got caught, for the first time last week! Not sure if I can go on the course or not yet! I also lost a £50 bet with the hubby who said I'd get caught speeding when I bought the zed
  5. Hi and along Look forward to seeing the pics
  6. Car looks really good. I've been considering the same spoiler for a while now
  7. Hi and along If you download Tapatalk you can post the pics directly off your phone
  8. The hard word has been put on the locals too. Good man
  9. Hi and along Nice looking zed
  10. Glad to see you're joining us Andy, Dan and I are staying at the same place Sponsorship is mandatory now though
  11. Lyndzzz

    z owners

  12. Lyndzzz

    z owners

    There are some on here to download and print Where ...put up a link..?? :scare: Think this is it http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/191-spotted-cards-here/
  13. Hi and along Good luck with the search
  14. Hi and along Good luck with the search
  15. Nice looking zed Glad you're pleased with it, took me 2 weeks to stop smiling when I got mine
  16. Hi and along Looking forward to seeing/hearing about the project
  17. Hi and along In the 350Z Technical forum there's a servicing sub forum you can have a read through that to help answer your questions, here's a link to get you started http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31107-service-schedule-for-a-350z/
  18. Hi and along Nice looking zed
  19. Really good looking zed. Love the door handles
  20. Hi and along Nice looking zed
×
×
  • Create New...