Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. 1. Nismo tea stirrer 2. Nismo lady stirrer (if that's too close to the mark feel free to delete )
  2. Just to throw my spanner into the air, I use an S2000 one as I got it for free, no loss of signal either. Honda seem to make good stubby aerials, RDX one seems like a good choice, Steve would be the person I'd buy one from
  3. Nice that they gloat about how much the original owner paid for the car
  4. Maybe slip your MOT tester a 20 and they'll forget to test the emissions?
  5. I'm going thurs, never been before so really excited!
  6. That's slide motorsport, that is a drift car, no idea if they're on here though
  7. AliveBoy

    LOUDER!!!

    Currently on my things to do list! Its well worth doing Mine was 101DB at idle Ouch, maybe I'll chuck a silencer or 2 in lol. I wouldn't be able to get on any tracks with that volume on it!
  8. AliveBoy

    LOUDER!!!

    Currently on my things to do list!
  9. AliveBoy

    LOUDER!!!

    I've got Japspeed decats no mid box and a Japspeed K2 backbox which shat its baffles at Santa pod. It sounds ok, bit raspy sometimes but otherwise ok. Gets MUCH louder after a drift day though. Gets quieter again after a few days.
  10. This is my before and after, I know the lip wasn't massively close, but it was enough to be concerning if I hit a pothole by accident.
  11. AliveBoy

    My zed

    I saw the progress of this build, I'm friends with Rich at Akeley Bodyworks (who do bodywork on behalf of Knight Racer.) Looks good, has it had any power mods to back up the visuals?
  12. balls! Can't believe I missed this!
  13. That's the more extreme version of spending half an hour looking for the TV remote because you're too lazy to walk 4 metres to use the buttons on the TV
  14. Been in there 3 times, each time I've left empty handed and 1 time more than a little bit irritated. Not very good then I've heard really good things about them, but I guess if they don't know (or at least didn't when I last went in about 1.5 years ago) about 350's it's good they don't take on the job. However I've given benefit of the doubt and have moved on.
  15. Is that the new down with the kids version?
  16. Anyone else rolling arches when they fit 25mm spacers on the rear? My tyres were so close to the lip I was a tad concerned.
  17. Been in there 3 times, each time I've left empty handed and 1 time more than a little bit irritated.
  18. Looked really nice! I'm sure the car pretty much sold itself Ah ok, Eurospec Performance I think that is
  19. Depends on the vinyl you chose to wrap the car in, the supplier you get it from. Materials could be £300 for your basic wraps to £2000 for the fancy chrome wraps. Time depends on how handy you are and how many times you have to start over on a panel and the panel itself, difficult curves/edges will slow you down. For someone beginning I'd say it's about an hour for a fairly simple panel, but maybe I'm just slow.
  20. Dream car right there!
  21. You can have this for £350 http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2ec85f0f5f Special forum price thats really cool! get 2 and make glass coffee table...like they do with engines etc! lol I made a coffee table from a dead tyre off of Vaughn Gittin JR's Mustang. Funky tables always go down well!
  22. Awesome offer I'd like to announce that I am also available to be borrowed for not a lot of stuff. Maybe tea making, possibly a chat, and maybe biscuits. I've heard of wrap parties after a film is finished being filmed, but maybe we can bring a new meaning to it?!
  23. Midnight blue, Invidia exhaust, driving past EA HQ in Guildford at shortly past 8 this morning. Looked and sounded lovely
×
×
  • Create New...