-
Posts
6,670 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by AliveBoy
-
Not really a fan of those wheels, look a tad wolfrace to me. I spy, with my little eye, something beginning with OV53
-
The traders should give free sweets with each purchase. Driftworks give out a maoam bar with each order and they're always getting good feedback purely commenting on the free sugar rush!
-
At over a grand new thats a bargain! I looked at getting one a few years ago, its roughly £1.5k to get it to your door direct from the manufacturer. I have a full price list if you guys want it
-
I'll get a quote did you want to PM me your post code?
-
Hi guys, I'm broke and need to raise some cash to get some bits sorted for the 350 before Gymkhana GRiD later in the month. I'm not really sure how much any of this stuff is worth, so please let me know if you think I should adjust it either up (haha) or down. I'm based in Woking, Surrey and I'd prefer not to post anything although I can get a price on top of the below if needs be. ****Boot mat sold. Thanks to downhuman!**** The next thing I have is the standard strut brace, it has some marks, so lets say £10? Standard airbox with a K&N panel filter which covered probably 500 miles or so. £20? Standard suspension which came off a UK zed with 50k worth of miles on it, £30? 2 sets of standard sideskirts, one in GM and one in azure. Both sets have marks on them and the blue ones are a little bent from storage, however this would come out with a little heat I think. As they aren't in the best shape, £10 per skirt? Ideally I'd like to sell in pairs. A picture of the bending and finally the little bit of trim from inside the boot lid. £10? Let me know if you have any questions Thanks, Matt
-
Bit lame, but the bangs would make up for it for sure!
-
No it was Luke who bought it...Ye what happened Luke..?? :teeth: Probably bad feedback and nothing else!
-
Lsd should be ok with it as thats what it does when turning a corner anyway the outside wheel spins faster than the inside? I think this would be different, similar to why MOT testers shouldn't use a rolling road to test the brakes of cars with LSDs I suppose? MOT don't test LSD Manly for the fact it can give fake readings, If the left brake is Pants and the Diff locks when the right brake engages it will give a false reading on the Left hand side saying it broke, effectively, I mean it is after all what differential is supposed to do allow each wheel to spin at different speeds, If its from a case of a diff locking to a stand still we would see Differentials Blowing up at ever handbrake entry in all of the Drifting events wordwide, Same with 4wd The wheels dont always turn the same speed all of the time. Haha! 4WD drifting every corner you come to! Awesome fun, I need a 4WD with welders!
-
And who picks up the bill when my LSD is messed up by a 17 on one side and an 18 on the other?!
-
Tied to a brick yeah?
-
Small excerpt from the below link. What do you guys think? Will it fit the 350? Will it clear the brembo's? "FOLLOWING a rise in the number of manufacturers that fit emergency tyre inflation kits instead of spare wheels, the RAC has introduced a 'universal' spare wheel to handle call outs for unfixable punctures. Many cars now come with a tyre inflation kit as standard, as this saves a significant amount of weight and therefore helps overall CO2 emissions. But some punctures or a complete blow-out can't be fixed with the tyre sealant systems. According to the RAC, in the 12 months up to August 2012, it responded to 87,000 breakdowns involving a puncture on a vehicle with no spare, and in the 12 months ending in August 2013 this increased to approximately 120,000. However the RAC claims its ‘universal’ spare wheel, which fits the majority of cars that don’t have a spare wheel fitted as standard. RAC patrols will fit the wheel quickly and liaise with the nearest ATS Euromaster centre on their behalf to find out what replacements are available." http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/news/rac-rolls-universal-spare-wheel-160500660.html
-
Ring your bank and ask them to recall the transaction? Say you sent it to the wrong account by accident. I think they can do this as my employer paid me to an old bank account which is still open but I have no access to, they were able to recall it and pay me to the correct account.
-
Part of my missus' uni loan paying her back in October! She's great! Good woman you got yourself there! She bought me my bucket seat and hydro handbrake too! She's a true keeper
-
I think it's the ink which is the expensive bit as they normally give you a 7 year warranty or something, so the ink has to stand up to a lot of abuse and not fade/run etc. Ed will give you the best price he can and if it is too expensive he'll be able to suggest other options.
-
Only thing to add, is that japspeed ones do come up very cheap occasionally. I've also had 2 sets, the first tore themselves in half but my second set (free replacements, I didn't pay for more!) were modified to actually fit, I had the manifold side cut and rotated in a few places to follow the correct line. I haven't had any issues since and that was nearly 2 years ago.
-
ed@signwright.ltd.uk tell him Matt Dedman said to give him an email. I've got no idea on prices for printing, I know that no-where will be cheap as normal wrap as vinyl printing just isn't the cheap option, but he's a really good guy and will help you out in any way he can.
-
That's got to be a joke... :lol: it's awful whatever it is! Even if it looked like the word it would still be terrible!
-
Much better than this poor attempt at a "cherished" numberplate! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ENGLAND-cherished-private-personalised-car-number-plate-for-sale/251325748478?rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D286%26meid%3D1021050225358142367%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D1048%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D251325759250%26
-
tbh mate, just chuck some more stickers on and it'll look fine. Better than a huge japspeed one... o no you didnt :)
-
I suppose that is just what happens when you post your phone number openly on a ridiculous ebay add Double post alert! £340 now!
-
I get into all of the tracks in my DC's . I don't tend to go out to 'trendy establishments' so I wouldn't know lol
-
Bizz's LS3 6.2l V8 350Z Drift Car Project - IT CAN DRIFT!! :)
AliveBoy replied to bizz's topic in Member Build Projects
Might be worth sending a message to Paul Cheshire of team falken uk. He's running 800 odd hp out of a 2JZ through the 350z (G35 technically!) diff and he's had to use different shafts as he kept snapping the standard 350z ones. I'm presuming he's done something to the diff as I've never seen him having diff issues. -
Part of my missus' uni loan paying her back in October! She's great!
-
tbh mate, just chuck some more stickers on and it'll look fine. Better than a huge japspeed one...
-
Currently trying to sell my liver to pay for this if you know anyone who might want it? Non drinker and non smoker etc