Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. You, StevoD, Hensh and I could do a group buy on stupidly big spoilers
  2. Thing you need to consider as well, most people who fit the nismo spoiler have it bolted onto the original oem holes then bonded. This boot doesn't have those either, personally I quite like the spoiler and would keep it. +1, Some nice rear lights swapped in would make a world of difference
  3. I googled the make of the spoiler and couldn't find anything. There's new chinese ones for £190 on ebay,so you might get £100 for it. Japspeed sell new ones for £350 so from your point of view it would be worth an ebay auction with a reserve of say £70. It's a wide one, so people would want it (me included) and if you can get a brand name and it's expensive you could get more.
  4. I doubt the nismo would cover it as the legs are quite wide, but I'll buy that spoiler off you (Genuinely!) Not the lights though, they naaaaasty
  5. Horsham Developments aren't too far from you, they're in Chieveley and if I lived closer that's where I'd send my car for most bits. This is their website price list for servicing: P1 Service – prices from £99.99 Includes engine oil filter and oil change. All Nissan P1 checks and procedures. Free alignment check P2 & P3 Service – prices from £229.99 Includes P1 service items plus new air filter, brake fluid change Free alignment check (2007+ 350Z and 370Z have two air filters which brings the service cost to £259.99) Service Intervals P1 - 9000, 27000, 45000, 63000, 81000 miles P2 & P3 - 18000, 36000, 54000, 72000, 90000 miles Nissan also recommend the following: Spark plug change after 5 years or 54,000 miles - additional cost of £99.99 (for 2003-2006 350Z) or £184.99 (for 2007+ 350Z and 370Z) on P1, P2 or P3 service Coolant change every 3 years or 36,000 miles - additional cost of £84.99 on P1, P2 or P3 service Nissan don't recommend replacing gearbox or diff oil in their service schedule, however we'd recommend changing the oils every 3 years / 36000 miles. If this is required costs are: Gearbox and diff oil change - additional cost of £89.99 on P1, P2 or P3 service Wheel alignment check is free, if adjustment is required we charge £99.99 inc VAT. We use fully synthetic oils and high temperature brake fluid - if you have any specific requirements, please let us know so we can accommodate your needs. All prices include VAT at the current rate.
  6. What age is the car, if it's a 2008 z self servicing will make a bit of a dent in the price, not massive, but enough that you'll notice it. A 2002 wouldn't be affected at all really. Personally my view is that someone competent at home can do as good a service as a main stealer can, as they will be showing the car care and won't just be churning out "yet another job". Lots of receipts and proof of good quality parts should negate that stamp in the book people always look for.
  7. AliveBoy

    Wheel help

    I'd agree with Steve, the Rota P1 is fairly similar though
  8. The turbo kit private is by sold traders forum on. PM try I would Tarmac Sportz for great supercharger deal currently on. To find used turbo kit unlikely it is alone, maybe car with already fitted is possible.
  9. I tried to like peoples posts, but I have liked too many for today! I didn't even know it was possible
  10. How mine sounds, was too loud so my cats are going back in
  11. Thanks for the positive feedback If this upload worked ok, this is a short video from the day Ignore my young cousin getting excited, and I may have destroyed a block at the end
  12. So I got this awesome picture taken by "We The Terrors" and gave my car some personality using paint, it's not very good, but it was fun Has anyone else ever done this, or am I the only loser?
  13. I've got a leather Z seat I wanted to do the same with, but the bottom is so uneven it would be quite a job
  14. you can buy cheap non FIA approved bucket seats for fairly cheap and they have a flat bottom on them unlike a lot of OEM seats. Then it would be new and pretty comfy.
  15. I bought an all fibreglass one and it literally ripped in half, I now have cable ties holding the 2 sides together
  16. Try Tarmac StevoD got one off him and didn't have any issues I believe
  17. Has anyone ever actually been "busted"? I haven't and I keep on wanted to do it on purpose, but I'm scared I'll lose all my weapons like you did in the old ones I didn't play 4 or the one before it, so I don't know if they were the same
  18. Just buy the exhaust you want, and then chuck in exhaust bungs if it is too loud? If it is too loud even with (which I'd VERY much doubt) get some wadding they use for re-packable silencers and wrap the bung in it and metal cable tie in place. Then you'd have a very quiet exhaust. Pretty much, any exhaust you like will be ok so long as you don't take the cats out.
  19. Fabulous, the price of an Mot at a lot of places is now going to go up! Everything else I agree with though, the insurance system in the UK should be more like France, each car has a set insurance price, and then the driver has their own excess in case of an accident based on their age/risk etc
  20. Really liking the look of the Front V3 bumper Probably a stupid question but will ask anyway - Can you buy the curvy front splitter seperately? It's a one piece bumper, so in short, no. There's probably a non nismo one available somewhere, but I'd have no idea where from
  21. Everyone's careful the first time - It's the 9th time that gets you, when you think you can do it. Been there done that looked the prick haha and never i mean never say 'Watch this' then get in a car Or, "one last run" I always stop when I'm happy (or get eliminated )
  22. Basically your a risk to the business or unable to carry out your role effectively. Both of which I stressed that I was and couldn't in my resignation letter. http://en.wikipedia....ki/Garden_leave I got put on "cleaning out store cupboards" and "training the new monkeys" duties when I resigned from my last job. Having said that, working for a card processor and having access to several billion (Yep, billion) card transactions is a fairly risky thing
  23. I got the same stoptech pads from tarmac, they're great. Anti squeal shims already fitted which prevents faffing like other brands and they fit with no issues, I didn't even need any special tools o Just because you r sponsored give it a rest On another note got a big box in my room with tarmac goodies in it that need fitted super fast and helpful delivery I was just impressed that 1) The speed of delivery 2) I didn't have to muck around with the shims and 3) at grid I gave them a hammering and they're like new still
  24. I got the same stoptech pads from tarmac, they're great. Anti squeal shims already fitted which prevents faffing like other brands and they fit with no issues, I didn't even need any special tools
  25. Do this! http://www.stackltd.com/steeringdash.html
×
×
  • Create New...