Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. AliveBoy

    Chav's

    Im no better at 23 I remember when I got mine, the dealer wouldn't let me test drive it until I'd put a deposit down! I was 20, but still I was the same age. Car was just over 2 yrs old. Genuine nismo kitted car. Dealer handed me the keys with no issues and let me take it out for a while. 25 just now and still love it Your from Scotland though....everyone knows each other up there Because they're all related right?
  2. AliveBoy

    Chav's

    It might be the way it happened, I went in with no intention at all of buying any car, let alone a 350, I was just killing some time. In Aldershit too, then I started to get interested, then keen, then excitable, I drove it, then collected it a few days later And to prove I'm not a chav:
  3. AliveBoy

    Chav's

    Im no better at 23 I remember when I got mine, the dealer wouldn't let me test drive it until I'd put a deposit down! I was 20, but still
  4. AliveBoy

    Chav's

    24 year old chav here! oh wait...
  5. Hey, at least the post is related to the 350z, I can think of at least 2 members who struggle to even do that
  6. So you have a paint which doesn't know what colour it is?
  7. That's got as much dampening as a woman reading 50 shades!
  8. Blade silver is ok, Gunmetal is AWESOMEEEEEEE
  9. A) Happy Birthday, 2) there's a towing eye shaped slot at the rear under the car on the passenger side which is attached to the chassis. Now, you wouldn't want to tow on it for a long while, but if for any reason the front tow eye was unavailable, you'd have bigger problems than that eye. When I was at Silverstone I just had a vinyl sticker pointing under the car to it and they didn't have a problem.
  10. His is blade silver I believe
  11. Still, dangerous word to use when trying to sell a car lol
  12. I do if I don't want to lose my car My friendly tester is on holiday until Monday
  13. Don't be jealous I try, but I just can't help it! If my MOT didn't expire on Friday I would offer to come too to make it a mini meet
  14. Car friends
  15. Use a big hammer! Hit everything with it
  16. Try removing the weight first, it will give you a few extra months life from the struts and is free
  17. I guess that slicks generate far more mechanical grip than aero will at those speeds. So with slicks you'd actually be creating drag with the spoiler and it would be detrimental? (It is very nice btw!)
  18. Wow, they're cool I like the Supra, it just looks nice lol
  19. You use the wing for rear down force to provide more grip. Ironically, the more grip the better in drifting. Grip means more speed, more angle, more smoke and far more control. When you accelerate from a small turn into a large one for example, you need grip to accelerate the car and not only to keep enough angle, but to stop the car from spinning out too. They also look totally awesome in my eyes
  20. :lol: No, it's a reflection of a window ledge. I can see why you thought that though, an HD PC screen gave me the answer
  21. Unfortunately stuff like this is pretty much not done in the UK on zeds. It's a shame, as if there was someone who made custom dials they would make a killing. There's a few people who have changed the LED's etc, but it wasn't a straight swap and required a lot of work.
  22. This bit would put me off, in his own add: that is more reliable for me and my career And as for posting links like that I think you'll be fine as you're clearly a potential buyer who's keen and is ensuring they get a good one
  23. http://www.z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?model=350z&cat=exterior&prodid=7126 I'd love one of these or the big country labs ones!
×
×
  • Create New...