Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Hahaha, I'm such an idiot! 21st December! Added it up top
  2. So it's all been planned now, the meeting point is now on the M40 at Beaconsfield services at 8AM on the 21st December. All details should be up to date on the Facebook group I'm not on FB There's always one! I'll copy the details over later Edit: full list, with directions and a toy list updated above
  3. This one should be on a canvas! That's a perfect wall mural, love it
  4. Lets hope it continues into 2014, and BT Sport don't try and get hold of it from Sky and charge £15 - 00 or more per race. :angry: I hope BT do get it as I get that for free from Virgin media, if I wanted the F1 channel I'd have to pull the lube out for sky!
  5. I wouldn't really say that T3 test is fair currently, as the iPhone 5S and 5C weren't taken into account, and neither was the Z1, but their predecessors were. I'm guessing its because the phones weren't out at the time, but for someone considering a new phone now, it's a bit irrelevant. Especially as you can't even get a new iPhone 5 now
  6. Use the silver tape which apparently fixes everything :Don't actually! It may well take paint off!:
  7. You've got the car at the right time. I got mine a few years ago, a group of us all got our first RWD cars about the same time with a few months between. I got mine around this time, and all of us who got them in the more wintery months still have them. Everyone who got them in the summer months crashed theirs in the winter and is on their 2nd rwd car now. You'll learn how to really drive it in time to appreciate it for the summer
  8. I know it's not one of the options, but I moved from iPhone 4S to the Sony xperia Z1 and it's truly awesome. I'd highly recommend a look at it, and it's a Z too
  9. Is that a no for my one then?
  10. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours...!! :scare: Somehow I still have none
  11. Haha, before I started working in tax I worked for a payment processing company who do fraud screening
  12. I recon he has 3
  13. Seems to be quite a common thing, there's a blue zed on someone's Facebook with nismo stuck on the import 17" wheels....
  14. Grr, thanks dude got 99 of the blighters left!
  15. Haha, just drivers I bought these a while ago and can't remember what watt they were
  16. I googled it, but a few websites gave different answers.
  17. Anyone know the colours of 2.2 ohm resistors? Just soldered one in and it's not cleared the light did the key trick thingy and disconnected the battery too. Anything else I can try?
  18. To save copying it out again, from page 1 by me: "Why didn't you just move one space to the left and have the full space? Or move the bins? At the end of the day you're across 2 bays and she wanted one of them." He's parked like an idiot, it doesn't matter if he has a pretty poor excuse or not. Yeah, I'd be irritated if someone parked touching my car like that, but I wouldn't park like that in the first place.
  19. Drift the zed! They beg for it haha!
  20. I was looking at having louvres put into my bonnet to get hot air out, but decided against it as I couldn't guarantee it would work.
  21. Good point. It's easy to forget that some people don't comprehend that someone's car can be a lot more than just a thing used to get from one place to another. For some people they aren't even that! Some people just see them as lumps of metal. It just happens that on here we're a group of weirdos that value cars more than some people value antiques.
  22. http://www.teirney.net/civic/BonnetSpacers.htm
  23. Heard the same, there was an article which I saw ages ago about the high and low pressure areas it creates. Can't remember where I saw it to dig it out though.
  24. AliveBoy

    My 350z

    Welcome along, liking the vinyl number plate too
×
×
  • Create New...