Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. That has to be on air surely?! The guy(or girl!) who fitted those tyres to those alloys without marking them must be a god! Can't have been easy or fun, good accomplishment though!
  2. AliveBoy

    350z exhaust

    If no one else can help try pming tarmac Sportz, they've got a lot of rare stuff and he can get cool stuff in too, all with accurate delivery times.
  3. You 2 should be "The fantaZ"
  4. NASA are planning to send elderly couples to live on mars by 2025
  5. Bahrain will be a night race next year too which could be cool. I wonder how many more will choose to go down the route of "individuality" (yes I know there's 2 night races and a twilight race too )
  6. Guess which Venezuelan has just signed for Lotus next year! Lotus are going to have the smash brothers next year!
  7. You could make a killing for this advice
  8. You and the OP have pictures too similar! I thought you were offering to help yourself out
  9. Rita Faye Coolidge is a country/folk and rock musician, born May 1, 1945 in Lafayette, Tennessee. She was married to Kris Kristofferson I had a "holiday thing" with a girl from tennessee when I was 17 at Disney Florida
  10. Whoops, I was meaning me being stupid not you
  11. Being stupid and not great with metric etc etc. Could it be to the American ton and not the other one?
  12. Yes I am Sean William Scott also appears in this film, in which he plays Stiffler in American Pie, where the Term Milf originated from. Stifflers mum is played by Jennifer Coolidge who also stars in CBS' "Two Broke Girls"
  13. Like the sound of this. I used to work for a payment processing company, for Black Friday and Cyber Monday annual leave wasn't allowed. It came from when people had slow internet connections at home and fast ones at work. You go out over the weekend and find what you want then buy it first thing Monday morning from the office and get cheaper prices online
  14. Watch out for websites on monday, great deals are normally posted as people go shopping over the weekend and then buy online when they get to work on Monday. It's traditionally known as Cyber Monday now.
  15. New fact, I hate you
  16. Buy her a coat
  17. AliveBoy

    Rear end

    Get a nismo V3! It's erm..... wide....
  18. AliveBoy

    Rear end

    Someone had the chargespeed done with the vents filled in, that looked really smart, paint the diffuser black to match the side steps and personally I think it would all tie in together nicely
  19. Only despising you a little right now
  20. Sean Connery was in the Royal Navy between 1947 and 1950.
  21. At the peak of inflation in Germany between 1921-23, 1 dollar traded at 4.2 trillion Deutsche Marks. Below is a picture of children playing with blocks of money.
  22. Clarkson is a weapons grade phallus. The fact bit? He once bought a gallardo by accident.
  23. Mods can close, sorted now haha. Thanks forum people's
  24. This! The Queen Mary 2 cruise liner has 157,000 horsepower, but I guarantee that in a drag race a 19hp rib could leave it for dead. Power isn't everything, power is just one of the ingredients in a fast car.
  25. Weirdly the newer ones are cheaper! Just they only have the left side
×
×
  • Create New...