Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Genuinely no idea, sorry
  2. im guessing you havent seen world time attack championships and the aero they run Mental evo's with a million canards and double deck spoilers and HUGE front lips! Oh and massive wheel arch aero. That stuff is cool!! Thats the first time I've ever seen it, I think I'm showing my age as i don't like them. Surely the length of them diffusers and all them canards must create crazy amounts of drag. World time attack is crazy when it comes to aero, if it works, they don't care.
  3. Pfft, call that a BGW? This is a BGW! Pffft. Call that a BGW?! THIS is a REAL MASSIVE GAY BENDER WING set up
  4. im guessing you havent seen world time attack championships and the aero they run Mental evo's with a million canards and double deck spoilers and HUGE front lips! Oh and massive wheel arch aero. That stuff is cool!!
  5. im guessing you havent seen world time attack championships and the aero they run Mental evo's with a million canards and double deck spoilers and HUGE front lips!
  6. Genuine nissan cargo net for the 350z they're not too common these days, most people just use Peugeot ones. There's a few on ebay in the states for £20+/- plus large postage fees. So I'm after £20, ideally with collection from Woking. I can get a quote for postage if needs be. It's double layer one with a tab so you can secure things inside the net for safe keeping Oh and ignore the disgusting carpet, it's going soon
  7. This is cool because it's from power and it's not someone sat revving the nuts off their car in a car park somewhere. Flames are cool, it's the way in which they're achieved which decides if you're cool or not
  8. so how long till theres a monkey in your Sig image When I next re do it probably It does help that the stuff actually works though, I've tried all the products except one and I've been really impressed with them all If it was ***** I wouldn't bother recommending it as it looks bad on me I'm going to give it a go with "Monkey" at the weekend, do Halfrauds sell it ?. Unfortunately not, if you're close to surrey I you can borrow mine for a test
  9. or when you heat the edge and it shrinks too much so you have to start again
  10. Prefer that to Vinnie Jones any day!
  11. so how long till theres a monkey in your Sig image When I next re do it probably It does help that the stuff actually works though, I've tried all the products except one and I've been really impressed with them all If it was ***** I wouldn't bother recommending it as it looks bad on me
  12. Jump a few pages in, theres the mother of all BGW's in there, much want!
  13. Saw this on PH, it's mental and really impressive http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=47&t=1300762&mid=0&i=0&nmt=Lotus+Exige+S1+Turbo&mid=0
  14. I use shining monkey clean and repair on my tyre marks on the paint, does a good job and isn't too abrasive.
  15. you'll be fine, if it's a harsh crease a bit of heat when applying will get rid of it
  16. Now Now..don't start this pic business..!!! No he was an old boy in a 30 year old shed, with a disabled wife, he was very apologetic and asked me "why I stopped" but he still an ahole, but nor one I got too upset with. So told him not to bother about it I would get it fixed Ah there the tricky ones, would of done the same in your shoes. Also it was pi55ing down and I couldn't be bothered standing there getting wet exchanging details..!! I only went to Tesco to buy Autosport and they didn't HAVE IT IN YET..!!! :scare: Get a subscription, will save you the bother of dramas like this
  17. Us youfs ain't all bad innit! (Backwards hats are ok, bit partial to that one myself ) I think Grundy has your photo as his background wallpaper *Peeks over shoulders* I've run out of likes today
  18. Don't have much luck do you Will
  19. Mine too, but I think that's more from heat than flames. The gunmetal now has a distinct browning to it
  20. I think Dan had it mapped to overfuel a touch, I might be wrong though. I know that he was actively seeking out flames, so as BulletMagnet says, he'd be a good point of contact.
  21. Us youfs ain't all bad innit! (Backwards hats are ok, bit partial to that one myself ) Cough Cough.
  22. Us youfs ain't all bad innit! (Backwards hats are ok, bit partial to that one myself )
  23. The most effective method would be 6 screamer pipes coming straight off the exhaust ports out of the wings, something like this: Then you could see your own flames too
  24. Lotus have sealed a new contract to continue with Renault engines in Formula 1 for the next five years (If they survive ). The announcement was timed to coincide with the first public appearance of the their car at the second pre-season test after missing the first test in Spain. The two parties said they had signed a deal "for 2014 and beyond". But BBC Sport has learned the contract lasts until 2018, which underlines both parties' commitment to F1 despite Lotus's recent cash-flow problems. Full story: http://www.bbc.co.uk...rmula1/26270798 Off that point, does anyone know why the tyres this week haven't had the Pirelli logo on them? Are they finally embarrassed at their own product?
×
×
  • Create New...