Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I thought the same about the rod and piston
  2. Btw, it's NSFW
  3. try Elephant, same group as Admiral, but were cheaper for me than Admiral were. Also with Sky, say that you're a member on here, I think they do a discount for forum members
  4. Try Sky Insurance, they're on here and are pretty competitive. They offer fantastic service too
  5. Let me know if you get warning points, I've always wondered how close to the mark you can push the bad words
  6. Depends where it bolts in and with what bolts, as at the end of the day, seat belts are just bolted in. It's bolted into the top and bottom seatbelt bolt holes. It's almost identical to the Sparco harness bar for the 350z which HUNDREDS of people have used successfully and a few have crashed in the states.
  7. AliveBoy

    Annoyed

    Yep, and won't look like this after a few months: (Supplied by a previously mentioned company too, hint... it DIDN'T fit )
  8. AliveBoy

    Annoyed

    It's also not fibreglass, so won't smash when it touches curbs/speedbumps etc which is a massive plus. I wish mine was polyurethane
  9. AliveBoy

    Annoyed

    Knight racers stuff is quite well known for being a bit hit or miss. Some of it fits great, some of it won't fit at all. When something doesn't fit they aren't the easiest to deal with either
  10. They bolt in where the seatbelts do, so as long as it's made of proper steel and you fix it in correctly, there shouldn't be too much to go wrong
  11. No, but it looks good! Use it as a harness bar yeah?
  12. Where are you based? I swear I've seen the EJ6 on my road in Woking a couple of times recently?
  13. What version you on now?!
  14. Do I see some silver in there?!
  15. Dare I ask.... How did you come across this?!
  16. There should be a new thread, the engineering adventures of Clockwize Glad you got it sorted
  17. You and StevoD made me think it was needed
  18. I don't even understand this, but it certainly made me laugh
  19. Needing a price for stretch bolts, was thinking of re-using the old ones when I swap the diff over but several people have said I'd be an idiot not to replace them. Probably won't be able to order them this month as no doubt they'll be a million pounds each, I just need a price to factor them into my plans. Thank you
  20. Jheeze dude, really sorry to hear that. No chance of a return to z-dom? GLWTS
  21. Sold! Mods please lock. Thanks all
  22. No worries, glad you didn't buy something you can't use Dibs if you can post it to Swindon I'll grab a quote from royal snail and pm you
  23. Lol I'm full of surprises Can't get over you not being a huuuge guy who lives in his mums basement and plays world of Warcraft
  24. No worries, glad you didn't buy something you can't use
  25. Just going to apologise now for the replies you get
×
×
  • Create New...