Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I want to know what fairground ride is under the cover!
  2. Hahahaha Awesomesauce! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  3. They won't provide a fitted and sprayed one I wouldn't have thought. It's too much risk for them.
  4. Genuinely sat here laughing to myself
  5. That's. Perfection. In. A. Car...
  6. That's not the first time I've been told. I do feel pretty bad if the bloke is genuinely unaware of what the redline is but I mean come on, that's like not knowing what a banjo string is. Let's just hope he hasn't snapped his banjo string
  7. Also, original car registrations can be hand completed, so say someone with bad writing submitted the registration doc to the DVLA, it could have read 350z GT (As some do) but it was misread to say ST....
  8. Or it's just a badge
  9. I do find the search function quite laborious sometimes. When I'm looking for an old thread, say a couple of months, it can take some proper digging to find the correct one. I can't imagine what it's like finding one when you don't know what to search for.
  10. Removing this rev limiter is possible, but can prove very costly. Tampering with it isn't advised either, especially if it's not your own.... Also, further from this, experimenting to see if other peoples rev limiters are better or worse is not advised.
  11. Hopefully it's taken as a bit of fun
  12. He's just setting up to take them:
  13. Welcome to post 21 Whoops
  14. There's also a shift light as standard on the 350z, which will illuminate - as a light does - and flash to tell you when to change gear. You can manually change the flash point of the light too so that you can get the perfect shift for your driving.
  15. I'm pretty sure 90% of these posts gave you your answer, your question was answered in the 2nd reply.People are asking justified questions, as you said it's a open forum, everyone is entitled to an opinion. Curious, what do you call the red line then? I call it the line of red, as that's what it is. Careful of the moving one, as that's just the needle, that tells you the important bit, like when it gets close to the rev limiter line, which is red.
  16. Some sort of 350Z based car too ..and Blue With 4 wheels! See! We've established a lot in this short time
  17. Some sort of 350Z based car too
  18. What about the other shiney bits on the wheels Right, The beard is going! You know what they call a man without a beard right? A WOMAN
  19. You can do it. Firstly, you need a 350z. Secondly, we need to know what this is. Thirdly, if you buy the car, I will donate 5 cable ties to you as a congratulations
  20. Rt don't sell pre fitted and sprayed do they?
  21. Voted, you're the only contestant in my opinion! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  22. What's stopping you GM..?? Too much going on in May already. MOT, Tax, possibly having the Fr bumper sprayed on the Zed maybe going to Japfest etc. I'm doing tax, bhp, Japfest, Japfest (Zandvoort) for 3 days with travel costs and hotel etc
  23. I'll be there, hopefully going for a drift session too
  24. AliveBoy

    New Boots

    I can't remember where I saw it, but supposedly, the red dot on your tyre wall is the heavy point, you want to have it opposite the valve which is the heavy point of the wheel. It's surprising how many tyres I've noticed since I found out with the red dot next to the valve and one hell of a lot of weights on the alloy!
×
×
  • Create New...