Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. WE NEED AN UPDATE!! Have you got it yet?!
  2. Yeah.. Yeah, special insurance would be arranged separately from the owners normal policy for the hire period. You can hire an R8 for about £1000+ for a weekend.. I'm just thinking about it, wondering how much it would cost for this kind of insurance for the period + how much people would expect to hire their Z for a weekend. So, I'm hiring a 3.7 litre V6 Mustang in Vegas for 10 days, it's in August and I'm under 25 so both of those things put the cost up. I'm paying just over £400 including the young driver fees, all the available insurance so I don't have to pay out for dings and a full tank of fuel. I'm not sure they'd be a market for a 350, a 370 Nismo yes, but not a standard one really. I had a mustang cabrio in San Diego for 2 weeks a couple of years back. They drive like **** and the roofs are terrible when up. They feel like cars from the 80's. We ditched it before the long drive to Vegas. I had a coupe 2 years ago and I loved it! The drive from santa Monica was awesome fun in it. Different strokes for different folks and all that haha Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  3. Birthday Will! :scare: :scare:
  4. Oh and just to add.... FATHER CHRISTMAS! He's the biggest fraud out there!!! :rant: :rant: :rant:
  5. I bowed my head (Into the rain!) and hastily moved out of the way
  6. Only 3 in 3 days haha
  7. As with the Marvel Universe and the DC Universe
  8. Just for the record, the same goes with: tarot card readers, crystal ball readers, tea leaf readers, iphone users, psychics, magicians honda drivers and clowns
  9. I work on North Street, 2 floors above poundland If you weren't 2ft taller than everyone around you at the time you may have gone unnoticed
  10. Yep.
  11. Walking down North Street in Guildford sporting a lovely green and black golf umbrella I was walking out of Greggs clutching 4 saussage rolls and some other goodies, so I didn't stop
  12. God damn it, knew I shouldn't of started this thread Give me a key to your house and a clean white bed sheet, and I'll run around going "wooooooo!"
  13. You used the words "Ghosts" and "Sensible" in the same sentence on the 350z owners forum... You're asking for a lot
  14. Yeah.. Yeah, special insurance would be arranged separately from the owners normal policy for the hire period. You can hire an R8 for about £1000+ for a weekend.. I'm just thinking about it, wondering how much it would cost for this kind of insurance for the period + how much people would expect to hire their Z for a weekend. So, I'm hiring a 3.7 litre V6 Mustang in Vegas for 10 days, it's in August and I'm under 25 so both of those things put the cost up. I'm paying just over £400 including the young driver fees, all the available insurance so I don't have to pay out for dings and a full tank of fuel. I'm not sure they'd be a market for a 350, a 370 Nismo yes, but not a standard one really.
  15. To be honest, it would be more hassle than it's worth and they'd be able to hire much faster cars for the same price. Insurance would be an issue, as normal policies state the car must not be used for hire or reward.
  16. It's scary to think like that....Imagine being involved with the mafia and hit mobs (Yes I'm totally doing this) and you owe them money...and theres a deadline, but the bank won't pay you till after the deadline... On a serious note - It's stupid, your money should be accessible at any time of need... There have been reports of some banks refusing cash over a certain figure, unless you can provide a suitable reason for why you want it. Now, you may think you have a suitable reason, but if the cashier decides it's not suitable, no cash for you! Supposedly it's to do with anti money laundering/tax evasion/duty of care towards their customer...
  17. I quite l....... Loath it! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  18. They sound like idiots, I mean, what a useless bank if they don't have any money in it like most banks then who have lost all the money "I'm sorry sir, we have no money to offer you." "Well what can you offer me?" "A free pen?" "It's chained to the table." "It's only free whilst you're in branch sir."
  19. They sound like idiots, I mean, what a useless bank if they don't have any money in it
  20. Different people also have different opinions on filling the new filter with oil before application, maybe do it half way Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  21. I would, can't really give it a much harder life than I do already obviously the money charged would have to cover an oil change when I get it back and some in the pocket. Oh and if they broke it/anything they're liable for it X2. Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  22. I suppose it's the same as buying rotas and sticking rays stickers on them
  23. no it's not I don't own a Beemer: Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk Seriously hope you are her boyfriend, pretty creepy if not not yet but give me time Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk Says here you're married: https://www.facebook...whitelaw1/about Detective Dedman More like feckin stalker!! Jesus!! No, I just noticed his car was posted on the Facebook 350z page, the Americans had their say so it kept on appearing back in my newsfeed. Took about 84 seconds to find
  24. no it's not I don't own a Beemer: Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk Seriously hope you are her boyfriend, pretty creepy if not not yet but give me time Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk Says here you're married: https://www.facebook...whitelaw1/about Detective Dedman More like feckin stalker!! Jesus!! No, I just noticed his car was posted on the Facebook 350z page, the Americans had their say so it kept on appearing back in my newsfeed. Took about 84 seconds to find
  25. why cant you just go to the counter and take out as much as you want? ive done it plenty of times (Barclays) Because he doesn't own a gun
×
×
  • Create New...