Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. I've always planned on putting nismo style louvres into the bonnet, I've just been wanting a decent priced spare too for winter use I will do it one day though, just something I've not had time to do Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  2. What, and take one wheel home a day? Man up Yeah, man up And two in the boot Pics from two different refurbs, but transport layout the same I had 9 in total, all 18's not 19's
  3. Have they filled that giant pothole yet? which ones that they have about 10 fat ones! Last time I went they only had one big one on the drift line, is it worse still?
  4. I wouldn't say driving up a big hill is proper driving anyway Do any of these count as proper driving? So it was you I passed on my way home from Japfest - black 08 zed Yes! Yours looked lovely on the road, wish I could have got a black one Thanks mate Got a few pics of your zed parked up at Japfest! It would be parked as he never does any "proper" driving :lol: :lol: It may not be fast/proper, but it sure as heck is fun
  5. I wouldn't say driving up a big hill is proper driving anyway Do any of these count as proper driving? So it was you I passed on my way home from Japfest - black 08 zed Yes! Yours looked lovely on the road, wish I could have got a black one
  6. Have they filled that giant pothole yet?
  7. Yep, and they'll be on Gumtree in the next 5 minutes "Cheap wheels, fast sale needed" I will cry, they were not cheap They were for me, buy it now on ebay
  8. Are you able to divulge which bits you do? Always been curious
  9. What, and take one wheel home a day? Man up
  10. I wouldn't say driving up a big hill is proper driving anyway Do any of these count as proper driving?
  11. Get them delivered to work
  12. Anyone seen the film death race?!
  13. 2 sounds like Maldonado and Grosjean would be happy
  14. I had this exact issue, chucked on camber arms and it's way better. Less smoke though which sucks a bit what rear tyres you eun skidding i used 245/45/18 yesterday Same, love that size
  15. Frequently, I can link you to my schedule on my website if you want
  16. I had this exact issue, chucked on camber arms and it's way better. Less smoke though which sucks a bit
  17. Just hsd coilovers atm Why atm?! well this is an issue like 7mm on the outside still Have you got adjustable camber arms?
  18. Just hsd coilovers atm Why atm?!
  19. I still rather site on a group of lithium batteries rather than having 60-70liters of flammable liquid in the boot. Or a hydrogen bomb, as that's essentially what you have with a hydrogen powered car!
  20. I'll go grab some in a minute
  21. They should have called in a film company to fit a hydraulic ram, they flip everything in the films (even explode ) Interesting though...... http://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/tesla-model-s-now-the-safest-car-ever-crash-tested/#!Nrj0Q Notice the last paragraph, now there's been at least 2 battery fires, although no one has been injured.
  22. They had to create a new method to flip it as the batteries put the centre of gravity so low. They need to flip the car to test the roll structure in an accident, however they couldn't get it over in any of the conventional methods, so basically had to devise a new test to throw it over.
  23. Have you seen the crash tests of it? It BROKE some of the testing equipment! The same stuff which has 2 tonne range rovers crashed into it! It's so strong! Some minor issues with battery fires, but I'm sure they'll sort that out I'd have one... I think. If they provided nomex underwear I really would
×
×
  • Create New...