Jump to content

AliveBoy

Members
  • Posts

    6,670
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AliveBoy

  1. Under load it will sound much better I think, get a drive by video if you can
  2. Either: 1) Previous owner was an idiot 2) You brake more often/harder than the previous owner... After looking at the clutch situation, I think I know which option to believe... Good luck bradders, at least there isn't much left to do now!
  3. Stop trying to get me into (more!) debt try grundy, these ones might clear his brakes
  4. I'll TAKE them off you
  5. I had to trailer the car back from the netherlands plus the cost of new clutch, line, fluids etc etc. It just adds up really quickly That's a hugely generous offer, however I wouldn't be comfortable working on someone else's car. I'm no mechanic, so if mine breaks, I have to deal with it, if I break yours I'd have to pay to fix it AND feel bad forever
  6. Only had it for 11 months... whoops
  7. Hence why my car came home from Holland on a trailer
  8. I'm in Woking, thanks for the link
  9. Hi Guys, can anyone tell if my flywheel can be saved from these pics? I'm literally flat broke, but I need my car back on the road/track asap. If the flywheel can't be saved it's year over for me I fear I'm trying to find someone locally who might be able to help, but in the meantime I'm at the mercy of the forum gods. The worst bit I could grab a picture of close up: Thanks to anyone who can offer some help/guidance
  10. Not my link, but I found this one: http://www.allcarmanuals.com/factory-service-manual-61-Nissan-350Z-Fairlady-Z-Z33.html
  11. Wait until 2015:
  12. Haynes do a manual for the 350z now, there's this link: http://www.350z-tech.com/wiki/index.php?title=350Z-TECH It's a bit clunky, but there's everything you need in it. I just tend to google the task I'm doing and then follow someone else's pictures/guide on either here or the US site
  13. I'd probably say more than "I want a black nissan" You may end up with this:
  14. straight swap, easy as pie, no real negative's it's just a bit chattery at idle/low revs
  15. Go here, price in £ and UK seller http://www.tarmacspo...9f-94422f204a2b Edit: and a forum trader too
  16. Where's my invite snowflake! Oh wait... Most Z owners are friendly kkong6, especially Mike, so just come over and say hello
  17. There's a lot of metal underneath there, my thought would be drilling through it all, mine is the same distance back, just with the legs further in towards the middle and it was pretty hard to go through all of the oem bracing, which is more common as you go further in.
  18. As it seem's to be the order of the day, get some 3D printed nylon blocks made up to go under the legs to fit flush with the boot Shouldn't be too hard, use something like clay to make a model, round the boot and spoiler legs, get it scanned in and replicated in nylon, sell copies to stevoD and Grundy
  19. 1) That guy in the first link is a "photoshop moderator" 2) They look gash 3) VXD isn't such an original idea, but a pretty common one 4) Even the owners club members think it's rubbish 5) The one in the first link has a limp "D", the worst problem possible to happen to man
  20. Thank god, thought I was in the Matrix....
  21. try it with chalk pen, then if it looks gash on your car you can clean it off easily
  22. Have you mentioned this dream elsewhere? I had dejavu reading this! And it was even you I remember saying it
  23. I know a few people who really rate them, with cars ranging from a 300bhp ford capri down to your average daily driver rep mobiles
×
×
  • Create New...