Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Leaving it with Mark for the week of 13th March as I'm going over to Europe for the week for research trip for our June trip Ah yes I remember you saying now . Awesome I'll keep posted
  2. https://www.facebook.com/events/1536491186648251/ Is anyone going I think I might have a ride down last one was a good meet
  3. Leaving it with Mark for the week of 13th March as I'm going over to Europe for the week for research trip for our June trip
  4. http://www.aemelectronics.com/?q=products/gauges/analog-style-gauges/standard-gauges/oil-pressure-display-gauges OK so I wanted to fit a oil pressure gauge so I went for the aem gauge . Based on a few things really 1 price 2 close to oem look when lit up 3 aem make quality stuff The gauge came in at £155 from a eBay seller so I'm happy at that So next weekend the car will receive it's third oil and filter change since the supercharger was fitted I will also change the supercharger oil! although the supercharger oil intervals are supposed to be 7000 mile. I'm changing the supercharger oil with the engine oil (motul 300v 5w 30 )at 4500 mile intervals It just keeps things simple and regular I shall try and put together some info on how the install goes next week
  5. Was your mate trying to sell you another 370 at the time? Nice whip BB, I do like them in white I have to say. Any plans for more noise/brakes/carbon? Nope just his honest opinion! he felt the 370 with the stillen kit was more powerful But said he could tell the m3 fired you out of the corners better Your the chap with the 1 series Aren't you?
  6. As in your zed with the charger on ? I would have thought your zed would pull on the m3 quite a bit ! But in standard form the m trumps the 70 in pretty much every aspect , but then it should its alot more money! Ess supercharger on order ..... 7k fitted and mapped 600 bhp , hahaha Yes sorry with charger You are kidding me really? ?
  7. My mate had one he said the only thing that the m3 had over my 70 was the diff And you helped me with that
  8. What's the comp pack give you Josh?
  9. Mine is bad for fumes
  10. Good advice
  11. Congratulations buddy glad you found a good one
  12. I think you could easily daily a fi car Dom dose and I've coverd 10,000 miles on mine since the supercharger The car basically drives stock until you push
  13. what have you do everything there Alex cut holes then weld pipe in
  14. I get a funky noise from round the windscreen only at 90/100 mph Which of course I never do therefore not an issue
  15. I'm fitting an oil pressure gauge this weekend so I'll take it from there Mark what would you say is a healthy oil pressure on mine
  16. Sounds like nikki is getting ready for boost
  17. I'm using motul 300v 5w 30 In fact is getting a fresh drink on Saturday
  18. Yeah I have mishimoto thermostatic Would this be as accurate tho?
  19. I found this seem legit?
  20. https://tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.the370z.com%2Fshowthread.php?t=34044&share_tid=34044&share_fid=26131 DIY: Oil Pressure Gauge
  21. Sport cup are pretty hardcore! I know a few guys running big power with them swear by the grip on dry at least not sure in the wet
  22. I paid 800 all in on 19 inch 370 I think they are available for the same or less now I won't go back now Only thing I'm tempted to try are pilot sport cup2 but I think they are more of a summer choice
  23. Ive heard good things about them. Reasonably priced too. Leaps and bounds on grip and Wear over my Bridgestone potenzas Wet and dry
×
×
  • Create New...