Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Bump any experienced guys got any input?
  2. Photo else it never happend
  3. I'm getting the random missfire code coming up intermittently! I've been reading all sorts from coil packs to boost leaks causing My question to you guys is what sort of simple things could it be that i can I check myself before going balls deep into labour and diognostics I have the Ecutek cable so can have a look on there but what tell tale signs should I look for ?
  4. Hmm interesting You say the 2012 model has some sort of cooler already?
  5. Mines 580 with pace ward That's my car at a value of 20g although I'm sure they would just market value And like for like on my mods and legal protection
  6. Sounds like a result What difference to your oil temps ?
  7. Or new mods
  8. I wanted this colour badly when I was looking then I had to settle for black second choice
  9. Awesome do it
  10. what was they before ?ive just been out mine was around 35 40 your not trying dom
  11. thanks guy all good to see obviously anything out of my ability i would use mitz or litchfeild who fitted the charger! but general oil changes etc seems mad to not do it myself of course unless you dont enjoy it
  12. my pal just had his gtr wheels dipped i was verry impressed with it also tattoo andy on here is in brum and had his done in brum they looked good
  13. Right so now supercharged I'm servicing twice as often and have access to a ramp I did gearbox. diff.supercharger oil. engine oil myself a while back and as far as fluid change is concerned oils etc I'm more than capable So im basicly paying labour just to get a stamp in the book Don't get me wrong anything that involves delving into the engine I know to leave well alone. But i take satisfaction from doing it myself but also get a good feeling that when you work on your own car you know exactly what's been done! and what's been put where I don't plan on selling annnnny time. soon so not overly worried about stamps in the book if I know it's been serviced .I'm thinking of keeping a log of all that is done and at what millage and obviously things that the pros need to do have done by them What's the forums thoughts would you not but a car if the person who owned it had done the regular maintenance on the car ?
  14. Dont see why uprev cant sort this for you
  15. Cool like I say genuinely interested to see the iat temps
  16. Shame this thred has been turned into this no need
  17. But the problem is with our kit is the cast manifold sat on the engine that soaks up the heat Ecutek had this conversation with stillen. the only way I can see to combat this is to do away with that and run a plastic one like stock I don't see wether your running air or water threw the cast one it will hold same heat possibly more hot metal takes some cooling down So we would be basicly throwing half the kit away I look forward to hearing the results as I'd like to be wrong
  18. It would sound great it bloody moves anyway lol
  19. Nice looking forward to seeing these Noise next
  20. Look forward to your results
  21. Trust me, I don't want to get rid of it but needs must the only reason I'm selling it is it's time to grow up and buy a place. Yeah I get that Luckily I'm on the ladder else I wouldn't of done mine
  22. That must feel like 2 guys talking about your missus lol Glwts. hope you don't regret it mine anoys me with niggles but then I look at it and love it again! I think I'd miss the madness of it . Although I don't daily it so that helps
×
×
  • Create New...