Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Awsome pictures mate glad to see you putting some fun miles on her
  2. Mines getting a leg stretch later she hasn't moved all week
  3. That's awesome news This car is awesome Enjoy
  4. When I fitted mine it smoked so much I thought I'd blew the engine lol All it needed was to get really hot and burn off all that crap on the steel Just sound's awesome now not noisy when cruising but wakes up and shouts when you nail it
  5. When I fitted mine it smoked so much I thought I'd blew the engine lol All it needed was to get really hot and burn off all that crap on the steel Just sound's awesome now not noisy when cruising but wakes up and shouts when you nail it
  6. And if you get bored lol
  7. Looking forward to this Have the BC coilovers been fitted
  8. Of topic Did you find that the heat wrap on the charge pipe helped ?
  9. You just have to make sure you turn up at Ace Cafe or else! I've paid for my sump plug leave me alone you bully lol
  10. Awsome deal I'll take your kw package thanks
  11. Had one of them in my del sol! Then boosted it! 296bhp in a car weighing a ton was awesome fun!! This^^ i'd love to have a del sol with a K20 in it supercharged. That would be ridiculous Urgh, scrabble wagon tastic. SC'd Stook, on the other hand... I like scrabble wagons supercharged S2k? that'll be more twitchy than an itchy arsehole Lol that's a great one I thought the 370z would be but it puts the power down really well I've watched some you tube videos of S2k supercharger conversions and yes they seem to struggle a little to get the power down
  12. You will love them once broken in a bit Dom did you ever get any further with the whole smaller wheel idea
  13. My mate had one and couldn't get on with it and sold it 3 months later I never understood it really I think they look stunning Nice car enjoy
  14. Of topic but are your nismo rims wider then?
  15. Yes I think he'll be chopping at the heals of the 370z in the S2k when done
  16. Had one of them in my del sol! Then boosted it! 296bhp in a car weighing a ton was awesome fun!! This^^ i'd love to have a del sol with a K20 in it supercharged. That would be ridiculous My pal is supercharging his S2k I think that is going to be silly fast
  17. Couple grand I recon
  18. I wish I had kept mine now for what I sold it for But I'll get another nicer one and hang onto it to share with the missus It will keep the miles down on the zed
  19. Had one of them in my del sol! Then boosted it! 296bhp in a car weighing a ton was awesome fun!! Stop giving me ideas this is to be a standard car to be left that way lol Just somthing to have some fun in away from the zed now supercharged I did 13 thousand in it this year Want to keep the miles down a bit Also can get 4 people in
  20. Between 10/12 He paid 7500 for it and has spent loads making it mint So he just dosnt drive it in bad weather
×
×
  • Create New...