Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. I imagine there would be body body work needed
  2. Yeah mine just has springs on it
  3. John what exactly he's happened to it any pictures? As you know I also have one hence the interest
  4. ^ what will said great to meet you mate Car looks awesome
  5. That situation could be easily rectified! :lol: Bubble gum
  6. Did they make a big difference to the way the car drives?
  7. I stand corrected I wonder if the m4 has dropped m3 prices.when I was looking for a car 3 years ago with max 20g budget The m3 with decent millage was more like high 20s My 370z was 18,500 for a two year old car with 5000 mile
  8. I think the m3 is more than just a couple of grand more like for like ie age/ miles My pal just sold his 59 plate with 95000 miles for 18 grand You can have a newer and lower millage 370z for that
  9. Hopefully there was good reason for not meeting rather than just not turning up? Just rude otherwise But should give him chance to give his side
  10. Lol sorry mate We usually head for first Sunday of the month Ofcourse you can I don't speed
  11. We've been doing it all year dave lol
  12. I see how coilovers could make the car handle beter along with roll bars etc I understand the diff helps you get the power down But I don't seem to struggle with that Or is a different diff something that becomes verry aparant to why it's beter once fitted
  13. Oh hell yeah. Diff or coilovers where would your money go as priority
  14. Maybey!we'll have a chat at meet
  15. What about the quaife?
  16. Awsome I shall be there waiting for 830 Hi Nic With the roadworks on the M6 I would say more like 8.45am so hang on Cool see you guys there
  17. Small increase till you got the loud pedal In mine Good to know! As i know twin turbo is alot of cash! As Nic says, the car drives normally until you push that pedal but easy to use in traffic Don't know about fuel economy yet but no drastic increase as I can see Really can't say I've noticed a big difference in mog Maybe it's because where I was pushing before I'm already there if you get my drift lol
  18. Small increase till you got the loud pedal In mine Good to know! As i know twin turbo is alot of cash! As Nic says, the car drives normally until you push that pedal but easy to use in traffic Don't know about fuel economy yet but no drastic increase as I can see Be good to see it tomorrow then! if you have time i wouldn't mind you taking me up the road lol One of us will If your going supercharged don't forget I got a few nice cheep bits going I d 725cc injectors I need to put a coilover fund together lol
  19. Small increase till you got the loud pedal In mine
  20. Well done I nearly forgot Ping-me me a what's app in an hour when I've finished cleaning I'll forget again lol
  21. I'll have them lol
  22. See you at Watford gap Jonnymonno
×
×
  • Create New...