Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Adrian has a sub box for sale to fit in a 370z
  2. I'm a bit confused as to what your saying Mine do what your saying on start up sometimes I don't understand the folding in bit Are you saying they don't fold in when you press the button ?
  3. Sorry to hear that mate Yes this is what we were saying yesterday when weighing up the cost. I was saying to my pal how my dad would turn in his grave if he saw how much I'd spent on my car And my pal said I don't think he would if he could see how much pleasure it gives to you We will get him running again! we have to its our thing! We don't drink heavy smoke or do drugs this is our posion
  4. I'm not sure about that he was saying the turbo from the 9 was to go not sure about the rest. You should do one day I'm tempted. I think it's the closest you'd get to a gtr at a 3rd of the cost
  5. Thanks mate yes well get it going again he's been threw worse
  6. First post updated to more accurate description of events!
  7. Welcome along
  8. Yeah this is one of his options he wanted to get all the bay painted up anyway so this has forced his hand
  9. I think it was 4th don't quote me He just got on to boost coming out of 40 road works and started building upto motorway speeds limit from rolling so don't think it was 110 no sorry if my description was misleading dan Anyway Yeah bad times on both counts Cheers josh I'll pass your regaurds on
  10. Yeah he's gutted But fair play to him he's pretty hands on and I'm not lol but I'm willing to hand spanners and make loads of tea. He's just weighing up options now but he's determined to have it up and running bigger beter stronger So it will live again This engine e however has had it I'm afraid
  11. We was on the way back from santa pod And while building speed in 4th my buddies engine let go in spectacular style It put a rod straight threw the block I really feel for him it's his pride and joy He is not having a good time he lost his sister 2 weeks ago now this If anyone knows of a good evo 6 engine shout up
  12. Dam it lol I'll stick to that price for a quick sale #zfamily
  13. I have invidia now with decats and is perfect for me quite when cruising and shouts over 3500 ram
  14. Cobra is great choice Very raspy if going decat tho Lovley sound cat back
  15. £400 quick sale These are £450 new I have the plug and play loom with I'll throw it in for quick sale
  16. Nothing Fail
  17. What do they do for 370z I want a splitter
  18. No worries I'll sell them eventually Why do you need them if your not modding lol
  19. It's on the invoice and box lol Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=221920122417&alt=web
  20. Once my injectors are sold I'll look at these
  21. Absolutely! You would be absolutely amazed at the difference just altering the toe makes, and there's loads of play on that as stock. Where can I find some good settings to take to somone to set up if I have the settings I want could get my local place that have a hunter to set it up Somthing that's going to sharpen the car up without murdering the tyres
  22. Is it possible to achieve a "fast road setup" within the adjustment of the stock suspension?
  23. What other things have you done lol
  24. They are stunning rims But then I like my stock ones they were free lol
×
×
  • Create New...