Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Sarnie is your man verry helpful chap
  2. What profiles etc did you go for Jack sent me a list of options and I didn't really know what to chose I like yours tho what is the spec
  3. I've been in a supercharged 370z with KW v3 and it was definitely not harsher than stock Verry comfortable and compliant if you want them to be
  4. That esculated quickly lol
  5. Because your a zadict So let's start a book on who buys a diff first me or josh lol
  6. If that's Kevin and Mike who's the guy on the right
  7. It probably will be when he gets back lol
  8. My pal runs a wrapping company here in the midlands he's called rsv.graphics I'll give him a shout and see what hed ask to do it I've seen his cars he dose a good job
  9. Ohlins are supposed to be top notch
  10. I'll knock 50 off the frs if you have both. anyway injectors sold mods please lock
  11. I'll knock 50 off the frs if you have both. anyway injectors sold mods please lock
  12. Sold pending payment later today
  13. Interesting Why did you buy another 50 then?
  14. No mate new in the box They are sealed in the packaging as in photos
  15. Thred revival time lol I'm thinking of trying this Evans fluid again As since I've moved my oil cooler back and put the big frozenboost in the frontline of air flow then engine temps is reaching 100+ in slow moving traffic It's fine on the move high 80s I've a few freinds running it in there gtrs and say no matter how hard they push the car it dosnt exceed 90 degree's so figure it's worth a shot
  16. I'm sure there separate spring at the back
  17. Dose anyone know the minimum drop on these And what camber stuff we would need
  18. Anyone else want a set see if James can get his pencil sharpener back out lol
  19. Yes mate severn valley will do it for you and have experience in seting cars up Or my mate has been using c1r the evo guy I've met him a few times and he's a sound chap upfront honest guy He's also an excellent chassis engineer for rally art So knows how to set a car up I will probably fit mine with rik and then take it to Chris or svm for geo and full corner weighting Mark at abbey knows how to set these cars up well also just a shame were so far away But I k n own he wouldn't mind sharing some geo settings with us
  20. Dose anyone have a link to the sort of kits you would use I've no idea how they work If the kit failed for whatever reason you could have a safe map built like I have. if iat reach a certain temp my car switches to a safe map Litchfield built
  21. Lol I'd imagine he's done yours now mate
  22. Still for sale Anyone going fi
×
×
  • Create New...