Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. Plus most of suffer from zeditus on here Not me ugh ugh no way
  2. Cheers guys
  3. HI guys and girls I'm after some sort of bonding agent to aid Fitting a lip on my bumper can anyone recommend some good strong stuff
  4. ^those are nice
  5. On British roads a good set of pads and discs is plenty The only place I've felt my brakes suffer was from 150 on the autobahn and let's face it how often dose that happen I guess if doing a lot of track work brakes would also be an issue Suspension is fine until you can afford or chose to upgrade
  6. Yeah of course mate there cheep enough Hopefully something silly
  7. I've a obd to pull codes
  8. That goes without saying. How about that wish list in your sig Nic. Well there might be a quaife diff and mishimoto rad to go on that list yet but I'm trying to be sensible lol
  9. Enjoy cobra sounds nice You will enjoy it
  10. My plans are to get out and drive as much as possible That's about it
  11. By £30k...wow..thats a good investment! What's that put them at now
  12. Where exactly is the car ?
  13. I agree it is rather tame as far as looks go in that price range But then he had totally of the wall r35 with big power The 12c was something he could do 3000 mile round Europe in and not feel like it was trying to kill him His r35 is ridiculous
  14. LOL awesome info cheers No he married sorry lol
  15. Just got a new go pro could be it's maden voyage lol I think it's 600 odd bhp but I think it's had some sort of mclaren upgrade to give it a little more Titanium exhaust and mapped I think
  16. It's not raining so hopefully get a ride later Yeah he's a lucky man although he runs 3 business and puts silly hours in so he earned it
  17. Mclaren mp4 12c v8 twin turbo
  18. What you got
  19. I'm looking for a spare bumper to play with anyone have anything going ? If it's black I don't mind paying fair money's
  20. Adrian is branching out
  21. New chainsaw
  22. So look at it as what you already have just a bit better? Saying that out of tight stuff mine just spinside the outside wheel up A bit like my coilovers the difference wasn't night and day as such. yet the car definitely feels better when cornering
  23. Sad news mate Get it reported anyone who dose that and doesn't pull over out of common decency deserve a visit
  24. Interesting I hear so many different opinions on diffs. A chap I know put a quaife on his c63 he said it was night and day
  25. You would slip round in those like a teenager in his teacher lmao I get stuck
×
×
  • Create New...