Jump to content

Stutopia

Administrators
  • Posts

    9,738
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stutopia

  1. So why were several other people arrested ? It's NEVER just one person, others albeit might not be helping they KNOW and aren't reporting. If one of your friends or relatives does something like that, you'll be arrested, regardless of whether you were complicit. Being arrested doesn't mean you're guilty.
  2. PM zmanalex, if anyone will know, he will.
  3. For 10 amps I'd use a spare fuse slot, with fuse. I'm sure there was one there when I was looking for dashcam power.
  4. It's a weird one, if Edd's genuinely got the hump because they're cutting down the time consuming and expensive in workshop bits, I can't think why a perfectionist would want to come in and play second fiddle to MB's awful Del Boy impression
  5. Wow, that's a show to miss!
  6. Choose a hospital. Choose a jobby. Choose a nurse with a sexy ass. Choose morphine. Choose a bloody big beef bugger, choose rectal suppositories, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose Michelin Rubber. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose freaking out on a Spanish mountain pass and wondering where the devil you might be on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing Grand Tour, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, going slowly mad and more ranty, nothing more than a mild irritation to your fellow members on 350z-uk.com Choose your future. Choose Porsche.
  7. Shock horror, the tall man is off after new meddling kids try to turn WD into all the other crap car 'restoration' shows on TV. Shows which feature plenty of posturing, talking and **** all actual technical work. https://www.carthrot...o-dumb-it-down/ I've tried watching SOS, that other show with the guy who sells gin, and all the yank stuff, but frankly it's dog ****. Artificially injected peril for people who can't just watch something genuinely interesting for 60 minutes without fifteen utterances of "if Chad doesn't finish this job by the end of today, he'll have to do it tomorrow", strung together with horrible jump cuts and the occasional Dutch angle. Edd is the watchable part of the WD show IMO, I'm sure many other fans tolerate tubby funster MB's "personality" because they know there's going to be some genuine content on the way. RIP WD, Edd inspired a bunch of us mechanical morons to have a go at dome of the simpler jobs. Support the big fella by subscribing to his YouTube. PS - sorry if pea roast, I did search!
  8. Where did you pull this list from? Reading that suggests reversing and indicators lights are not permitted on the rear?!?
  9. I hope you've notified the coast guard.
  10. Get a chicken vindaloo delivered, sorted.
  11. Don't go too fast, I can't see how you get someone out the back when it's on its roof Glad you like it mate, hope there's a modding scene springing up so you can make it your own.
  12. Sold - thread locked
  13. Well. You do know right now he's almost entirely full of **** Doc?
  14. Crap. My guy always re torques after the road test too. I've even seen him do it when the wheels haven't been touched. Sloppy job.
  15. Why haven't you bought this already Chris?
  16. Clio V6 Definitive absolutely mental production car that snuck past accountants when they were ogling something "practical".
  17. It's the definitive people's car.
  18. Good choice but I'd have to say the Toyota 2000GT
  19. It was only a one hour hike up to MP, off at 4:30am to beat the queue and get tickets for HP (they only let 200 people a day up there as it's a death trap of a journey). Best preparation I found was; on the day prior to your trip, take advantage of the 5 for 1 drinks promos in the nearby Aguas Calientes, get yourself off to bed about 2am and you'll be tip top when you're stumbling through the pitch black night through the jungle. #mostpainfulhangoverever
  20. You can kill two birds with one stone. If you do Machu Picchu, you can get up Huayna Picchu in the afternoon after MP. Absolutely astounding place to visit (both of them). Well worth the climb, sweating and near death experiences on the way up the "path". Huayna is the big mountain on the right, towering over Machu Pichu This is looking down to MP from HP.
  21. It's not easy this not modifying business. There's a guy selling an Ark GRiP exhaust in the other place at minute. I think mine is actually blowing so it's technically a repair. I also finished off my reverse camera enhancement today, tested it and nearly cried. How had I installed it so very, very wrongly??? Turns out the boot was open
  22. Anabolics increase red blood cell production vastly. Raul Moat could have hidden atop Killimanjaro indefinitely. I just stuck with munching coca leaves to relieve the symptoms.
×
×
  • Create New...