Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. What a fine example, looks immaculate!
  2. Hi Arran, car is looks lovely in the photos above!! Did you ever go for an UpRev? Curious of figures
  3. Wow great figures
  4. Cheers Kyle. I think I have the xenons, they are halogen on dip but xenon on main? Regarding the bumper, I am guessing my cooling panel wouldn't fit either. Pretty sure the zunsport grille won't and I don't have washer caps/nozzle. I think I will skip the bumper as it could cause more issues than initially considered!
  5. I could give him a shout, although I have had little response from him lately. I didn't even consider the headlight washers; good point I would have to get them smoothed.....hmmm additional cost. I don't think it will be as simple as initially thought. Although I presume Zspeed under trays are all universal. I will try Zman and Lee, they should know. Thanks
  6. I'd be interested in feedback too. Are there any implications if fitting a lightweight fly? For example can it all be too light and effect inertia if that makes sense.
  7. I am up for it but won't be able to purchase until the end of next month. Could put me out of the running...
  8. Late evening at the garage tonight, gave the car the once over as it has been sat for a while and quickly fitted the Cobra Y-Pipe courtesy of CS. Went on a doddle Also had a look at the work involved fitting headers, my old man was surprisingly positive claiming it should be pretty easy; he looked at me as if I had lost the plot when I mention 4 hours labour. I will remind him of this when we take the plunge. Seems to think the clutch will take under an hour too?! Maybe this is why he was in a good mood.... working on his project. Also had a sweet mini hiding under a cover. Both make the gunmetal zed seem so dull!
  9. Bump
  10. So recently I have been ranting on about morals and damage to vehicles from third parties that do not leave insurance details etc. Well I am please to say that I am now eating humble pie. It turns out that the chap that caused damage to my parked car went to the effort of contacting my insurance company accepting liability. Fortunately he is the CEO of a very successful global company (which I do not wish to disclose) and has authorised full payment to my local bodyshop in order to rectify any damage caused. Now for the technical part; The bumper needs to be replaced and I am opting for a facelift version. Additionally the headlight needs to be replaced (unfortunately only the one otherwise it would have made sense to go for a set of Bi-Xenon as they are both nicer and cheaper). Question Number 1; As my car is an import, do I have to import parts from Japan? Question Number 2; Will the facelift bumper fit without hassle, does this have an impact on arch liners and/or under tray? Shall I also quote a random HR registration plate for ease of sourcing the part. Question Number 3; Is the UK pre-facelift headlight interchangeable with the JDM version (ie wiring etc) These questions are important as the bodyshop have identified a foreseeable parts delay if they cannot be ordered from Nissan UK (which I am sure that they can). Final question I am considering paying extra to have the front wings smoothed and installing the 370z indicator/emblems. Has anybody carried out this mod with success or is it too much hassle? Thanks
  11. I have have both of those lying around the garage for 9months now. Have been waiting for the opportunity to buy headers and pulleys
  12. Definitely interested! This would finish my mods and enable a remap. Great shout, although I can't see ten of us signing up as it is so labour intensive.
  13. That is nothing. ..I was driving my van one day...stopped at a zebra crossing and some c*nt in Ford Orion smashed into me ^^^ brilliant!
  14. Haha took a while for my brain to engage and depict what I was seeing!!
  15. How did you get on Alcran?
  16. The underside looks pretty sound.
  17. A bee going about its daily business;
  18. The breathtaking view that greeted us after hiking 414 steps up Giottos’ Campanile to overlook Brunelleschi’s dome; One example of 1000's I have to sort through
  19. Ceejay29

    Facelift

    I have an oem facelift front bumper available which would come with zunsport black grill and a RT Performance Mine's replica front splitter, if that was of any interest. Bumper is in Temper Orange but needs a respray as quite a lot of road rash on the front. Also have the front bumper foam and can throw in the standard orange reflectors as these are different between the DE and HR. Let me know if there's any interest, can provide pics if required also. Sounds good; I might be in touch
  20. Ceejay29

    Facelift

    Wow I wouldn’t have predicted that! Thanks
  21. Ceejay29

    Facelift

    Hi guys, I am after a new OS headlight to replace the scuffed one on the DE following superficial damage. I have a bit of a dilemma; If I buy a brand new one then the NS headlight will look awful, so I should probably buy a pair. Additionally I really want to facelift lights and this seems to be an opportune time to upgrade. Could a trader quote me for the following; 1. DE OS Headlight 2. DE Pair of Headlights 3. Facelift OS Headlight x 1 4. Pair of Facelift Headlights I am fully aware of the high cost involved regarding the facelifts; just after accurate figures to help with the manmaths. Also chuck in a bulge bonnet if you have one, oh and maybe a facelift front bumper. Thanks edit: When I say 'chuck in' I do mean please quote haha
  22. Good price
  23. REPOST PLEASE DELETE. SORRY
  24. Precisely my thoughts too, although I want to approach the owner and throttle them!! Thanks Oh and apologies for posting it twice....bloody phone.
×
×
  • Create New...