Jump to content

Ceejay29

Members
  • Posts

    1,700
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceejay29

  1. Nice wheels but not fully convinced by the refurb considering some of the close-ups. Seems like a good price and decent spec.
  2. Sold, please lock. Thanks
  3. I know a chap called Mr Dick Chew; ever so unfortunate
  4. Are you removing the CAI kit, looks like a typhoon? The reason I ask is based upon the section cut out of the bumper.
  5. Si at Hide N Seat, although he is rather busy atm. Drop him a PM (trader).
  6. Hopefully upgrading my JDM to Bi-Xenon soon. Will have a spare set up for grabs (6 Pin JDM)
  7. Now that looks good!! Can't wait to send my centre console/tunnel off. One request Snjur; can you speed up the progress updates....waiting a few days for each update is far too long Great work
  8. Filthy; http://www.ilovetobo...st-epic-sounds/
  9. Upside down !!! Never noticed that at first until you said, ...bloody good spot. Still a crime to actually do that I believe as well. Technically, in this instance, it's correct. As flying the union flag upside down is a distress signal... Is it not technically back to front as if you rotate this 180deg it would still be wrong?
  10. Good man GM
  11. Cool cheers GM; I have a feeling that your zed is pre facelift? So are the indicators universal across the models?
  12. Hi all, I would like to de-tango the Bi-Xenon headlights by replacing the OEM orange indicator bulbs. Now I have no idea on what to buy and where from. I could try ebay although I'm not sure what would be of decent quality due to a lack of knowledge on cost. What have others purchased? Thanks
  13. Wow can't wait to see it installed!!!
  14. 1:18 - I thought the degenerate was driving over the edge of a bridge; material change/road surfaces completely fooled me....my heart sank!!
  15. Ceejay29

    Tyre Stretch

    Not sure if a stretch alone will be enough as that set up looks rather aggressive. Do you have a shot from behind? Regarding stretch; in my experience the ride will be affected and that lovely rim of yours (which will be expose) will suffer each time you come across pothole. I used to run a mild stretch; 215 tyre on a 9J x 19 Eh2 IS18, as soon as they were worn I threw a par of 245's on (wanted to go wider although the arches would rub). Much better
  16. A comment from **REMOVED** that worries me; "There are quite a few variations in wiring between the US, JDM, UK and other EU cars so it is important to find the right one for your car. Also, the JDM cars have different ECUs (and different features) from the UK ones." Further info here but not sure whether or not it is UK/JDM/US http://www.fairladyz32.com/tech.html
  17. Cool, there is a lot of info there; shame the PDFs aren't titled - although beggars can't be choosers! Do you know if this covers UK/JDM/USA or is it suitable for all three? Edit - Index of /FSM/350Z/coupe/2003;
  18. Hi guys, Wondered if anybody could point me in the direction of the 2006 wiring diagram and 2003 JDM wiring diagram. I have a feeling the latter could be an issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  19. Another fine example of the 370z Nismo cruising through Bath yesterday afternoon. Astonished as to how wide they are at the rear
      • 3
      • Like
  20. Looks awesome; I have heard that applying heat wrap is extremely time consuming
  21. Great result last night, some exceptional perfmamces and a huge psychological advantage for the rest of the tournament and Rugby World Cup! Off to the Rec now to watch round two; Bath vs Ospreys. Hopefully we wont miss our boys too much who I must add were very impressive last night. COYB
×
×
  • Create New...