Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. This is the cradle without the Bluetooth adapter in it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Let me check it out and get back to you, not sure where your cradle is located then. !!.
  3. Hi Mikey. I'm sure it is. Just check you have this cradle in the centre consul, which it fits into. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Here's mine if it means anything to you boffins. Apparently the VAG Beissbarth system is the best one you can get, Nice sharing yours alignment printout and looks shockingly like you were way off and most of the geo has been restored to stock range but I am concerned that your right front parameter is way off the left suggesting something is wrong. Could be the bushes, failed damper or bent control arm; all guess work at this point so please investigate. Off course your car will feel better to drive coming from the boat settings you had beforeí ½í¸Ž I would be surprised if there is a problem as the garage never said anything was way out. Since then the car been to Ross at Japex for a P1 and he went through it and did a full condition report with no reported problems and its also had a recent MOT.
  5. Welcome to the forum, nice looking Zed, Keep up the good work Jimbo.
  6. Found an S-Tune Zed. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-18-Diecast-Nissan-350z-Nismo-S-Tune-/111336472856?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item19ec2bc118
  7. Ops..! Sorry Colin. Did I post it in the wrong place ? . Its still for sale, could not tempt anybody with an Easter egg. and Alfie never replied to my PM.
  8. Great pics all.
  9. Its the Wilton Wake Up Supercar event tomorrow. Any takers ..?. http://www.wiltonclassicsupercar.co.uk/wilton-wake-up/
      • 1
      • Like
  10. We didn't see this part of the Ceremony on the podium Belgium 2013..!!!
  11. Nice car low mileage, but even for a Trader is about £1k to £1.5k over priced.
  12. Only stubby to recommend is the Honda RDX from Tarmac. I made the same mistake and bought a Nismo one off eBay looked good, but totally useless as an aerial, so it went in the "looks good but useless box"..
  13. well there's only one response to that nope.................not doing it If I don't I wont get fed for the week...
  14. Top Zed, Great build thread, some lovely mods on there.
  15. Up early , Hangover not too bad, about to be dragged around Tesco..
  16. Thanks to everybody for the Birthday wishes. Great day and great evening. Off to bed now, :scare:.
  17. Let the party begin ..! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Right that's it off to the pub, then for a nice Italian, Please Mods ignore anything I post on here after closing time..!!
  19. Thanks GM love it mate..
  20. Right that's it for the day..now I'm off to down a few "spirits"...
  21. PM Zmanalex
  22. Well now we know... :scare:
  23. Thanks Boys / Girls for the Birthday wishes.
×
×
  • Create New...