Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. This could get you to 6500 rpm..!
  2. Thanks Vlad, I got the one that came with my Karcher K2, It work's OK, but yours looks so much better, so may get one of those.
  3. Welcome to the Forum.
  4. Great news Will, Congratulations.
  5. Easy lets start again...see above..
  6. Very good news. Did it go to a member on here..?.
  7. Where is this thread going.... :scare: .
  8. I use a Karcher just don't spray it too close to the car and it will be fine.
  9. How much was that one Vlad ?.
  10. I think the ribbing he got has put him off ever posting on here again, think he's headed for the hills..!!
  11. Cannot believe this has run to 7 pages and 129 posts, and still going.. itye 1970 has disappeared, last on line 10.48 yesterday..!
  12. Teflon Bernie. Bernie Ecclestone will appear in court in Munich today at the start of his trial on bribery charges. Mr Ecclestone, who’s 83 is accused of paying a 45 million dollar bribe to a German banker to secure the sale of a stake in the sport to a company that he favoured. He admits to paying Gerhard Gribkowsky but has denied any wrong doing. If convicted he could be sentenced to up to 10 years in jail.
  13. Think we should do a poll on this...Is it, or isn't it..
  14. Where has he gone..?. Not been around since 10.48 yesterday, itye1970 Member Since 18 Apr 2014 OFFLINE Last Active Yesterday, 10:48
  15. A bit of spirited driving in town, when they get hot they squeal like a stuffed pig..!!
  16. Lets not stop now.. :lol:
  17. What's wrong with the knob you got .. I never want to change my knob..
  18. You should know not to believe everything you read. I have been in meetings today, and called coffee brakes to follow this thread and comment on it, now why wont the OP tell us the outcome, I'm sure he's not been sworn to secrecy by J17... I'm sorry mate I haven't been sworn to secrecy I just don't like putting everything on the web Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Not many people ask me that question.. But yes" its a cool knob..
  20. Lets have some pics of Faye with her Zed as well ..!!
×
×
  • Create New...