Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. I bought one of these from HalfFrauds, it works very well for about a £10, fits all cars and is extendible.
  2. I run it on Chrome. No problems. IE is the pits..!!.
  3. Worth a watch tonight. 28/4/14. BBC1 8. 30pm....Bernie Ecclestone....."Lies, Bribes & Formula 1"
  4. Welcome to The Forum Guy.
  5. Thanks Mike. I thought that may be the reason.
  6. Any Members on here involved with the Nissan GT Academy. ? http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/academy/2014/
  7. As its collection only, wont get many bids, great selection of Snap on Tools and Impact Gun from the same seller http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SNAP-ON-TOOLS-SET-ASSORTMENT-SPANNERS-WRATCHETS-SCREWDRIVERS-SOCKETS-RINGS-/141269991891?pt=UK_Hand_Tools_Equipment&hash=item20e45901d3 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SNAP-ON-TOOLS-1-2-DRIVE-14-4V-CORDLESS-IMPACT-WRENCH-GUN-BATTERY-POWERED-/141269972817?pt=UK_Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM&hash=item20e458b751
  8. Welcome to the Land of Zed.
  9. Go to Shinjuku and enjoy yourself, just be careful what you bring back..!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Much as I complain about cyclists with No lights, and I see them every evening. Has anybody come across the cyclist with the 5000 watt LED "Strobe Light" who instead of directing down to see where they are going shine it directly into you eyes when approaching them or straight into your rear view mirror when they are behind you..Thank God / Alla / Buda / and any other God I have left out that I don't suffer from Epilepsy. :scare:
  11. Welcome to the Forum . Yes' lots of information on this here. Look in ICE and Electronics
  12. Welcome to The Land of Zed..
  13. I have a bit staring on my roof and its a 2006. Sure a lot on here have the same problem .
  14. Good result, what year is yours. ?
  15. And tommorow it's an actual person he runs into..... Nice gesture but you should have claimed Looked like it was his only way of getting about, I wouldn't want to be responsible for the old boy not been able to do his shopping or relying on bus's. It was only a bit of paint after all. You wouldn't have been, he would have been, harsh i know but agree with what nowhereboy said, what's better the old boy struggling to get to the shops or actually ruining someone else's life? He was a nice old boy and somebody's Grandad, He was very sorry and didn't realise I stopped.
  16. Thanks Alfie, not all Zeds come with cradles, the early Roadsters don't
  17. Cleaned it properly Friday. Then had to wash bird sh*t off it yesterday and today. I swear they're using it as target practice. Yep had the bird jobbies on it yesterday, not seen it yet today.. Suppose I should pop out and have a look.
  18. Yes' on Amazon very handy, seen a few second hand ones on FleaBay .
  19. Don't supposed anybody cleaned their Zed this weekend , weather been so cr*p..
  20. Brilliant thread Beavis, Great to see how its grown over the years.
  21. And tommorow it's an actual person he runs into..... Nice gesture but you should have claimed Looked like it was his only way of getting about, I wouldn't want to be responsible for the old boy not been able to do his shopping or relying on bus's. It was only a bit of paint after all.
  22. Big shunt today at the start of the ADAC GT Race. All Drivers OK.
  23. Lovely car, Good Luck with the sale.
  24. You can buy some very nice guns, but you may have a slight problem with security and customs.. :scare:
×
×
  • Create New...