Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Happy Birthday Mark, Have a good one.
  2. Happy Birthday Mike, Have a good one.
  3. You are now, but that is quite different to; But to be honest with you, I'm not going to argue with you over your opinion on an aerial. You want my suggestions? I suggest you stop presenting your opinion as fact. You can choose to take suggestion on board or you can choose to ignore it, that's entirely up to you but I am going to leave it at that. Good....!!! :scare:
  4. I bought a £12 Nismo carbon aerial, and it was the biggest load of cr4p for £12.
  5. He will raise me by 8 inches That's what she said. Lol. Are you sure that's an inch Humpy. Looks very similar to mine in length which is 2". You may be under selling yourself there Humpy. Think a measure off is called for..
  6. Having a discussion with Hump about a 1" "stubby" GM, what can you offer...
  7. A 7" one is far more appreciated than a 2" or 4" one..!!! :lol:
  8. I was going to take off my front surround as well, but as most people do touch parking, I decided to leave it on and avoid the dents.
  9. You really should stop presenting your opinion as cast iron fact, especially when you're wrong. It's simply not the only one that works. I have had four different sh1t stubby aerials on my Zed and the only one that works ALL the time is the Honda CRX one, to be honest mate couldn't give a stuff what aerial you put on your car. I'm stating the fact the the Honda CRX works all the time I have had it on my Zed...!!! :scare: Lets have your suggestions then... :surrender:
  10. Great pics , looked a great event ..Thanks for sharing.
  11. I bought 100 for £6.99 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100PCS-OEM-BUMPER-PUSH-CLIPS-FASTENER-RIVET-For-NISSAN-350Z-INFINITI-G35-FX35-/321477738443?pt=UK_Car_Interior_Accessories&hash=item4ad990ffcb
  12. Welcome to The Land of Zed.
  13. Max at Tom's wedding yesterday. Love the photo bombing....
  14. Was going to ask Dave the same question Will but then I noticed it's in his sig, ...Motordyne. Good spot GM.
  15. Good Video. What exhaust have you fitted ?. Was the diff getting hot ?.
  16. Welcome to The Forum ..
  17. Lovely job. I started mine and then it piddled down so gave up. :scare:
  18. How much is a standard Exhaust new..?? Anybody know..
  19. Happy Birthday mate.
  20. Here's the info where it is.. http://www.crailraceway.co.uk/
  21. Thanks Martin I have. Its already a spam target.
  22. Not really..Give him a decent car and a few more million to move up the grid..!! Got the best finishing record in F1.
  23. Well worth a watch to the end. You wouldn't think it possible... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Uy_HAP9odf4
  24. Just read the report. very sad, 6 people died and 6 also badly injured. I agree not the right decision was made.
×
×
  • Create New...