Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. True.... :rant:
  2. Just stuck £90 in mine this morning..!! Shell V Power doing triple points until October! Tesco still doing 20p a liter off,
  3. That's worth knowing rt.
  4. I wouldn't buy anything off Gumtree its "scammers" heaven..!! :surrender:
  5. Just stuck £90 in mine this morning..!!
  6. I came out of my local once to find some "numpty" using my BGW as a table for his beer in the car park. I would instantly get a ban if I told you what I said to him, think he got the message..!! :rant:
  7. Happy Birthday . Have a brilliant day.
  8. Just charge it up, you ran it down playing with your radio.. Why spend £75 for a battery when its 50p to charge it..!!! +1 Well it could be something else but prob the battery but lets wait and see......................................................................... Back in The Dungeon Flex.. 10/1 its the battery.. ive heard he likes to be humiliated I heard he had friends in High Places in F1... :notworthy:
  9. Time to find a good pub..!!! :thumbs:
  10. Just charge it up, you ran it down playing with your radio.. Why spend £75 for a battery when its 50p to charge it..!!! +1 Well it could be something else but prob the battery but lets wait and see......................................................................... Back in The Dungeon Flex.. 10/1 its the battery..
  11. Cool , just charge it, if it was OK before you drained it then it will be OK when its charged. I charge mine every month in Winter for a few hours, as I only use the Zed around Town.
  12. Just charge it up, you ran it down playing with your radio.. Why spend £75 for a battery when its 50p to charge it..!!!
  13. Welcome back to The Land of Zed..
  14. We have invited some friends over for dinner this evening, Girls are having dinner in the dining room..watching X Factor. Boys have moved to the conservatory watching NASCAR from Bristol with a few beers. Sorted.. :thumbs:
  15. Sounds like a flat battery, get the jump leads out ..
  16. Revealed by Mercedes. Rosberg's punishment.. :lol:
  17. Not many GT's about for that money, may get a JDM. Good Luck .
  18. Vulcan Bomber flying now...
  19. The just have "Sally B" on now, I flew in that when we did a programme at LWT in he late 70s called "We'll Meet Again" great experience.
  20. There were some brilliant models there, love the tail slides just above the runway they did.
  21. Trying to borrow a torque wrench to fit my wheel spacers on Mon when they turn up from Chris at Tarmac.
  22. Watching it ,
  23. Yep my Zed was the same, was usually clean but certainly not detailed, I spent far too much time enjoying it and driving it to have any left for hours of cleaning... leave that for all the garage queens Does make me chuckle when people who rarely use their car offer so much 'advice' I think ilogical 1 is some detailing guru as he tests all these different waxes and raindrops. and posts photos of them on here. Black Betty is always clean, but not polished every week. :scare:
  24. Good Luck Dan, lot better than your original quote, will be back on the road soon how has it panned out with the insurance payout, I sold a set of GT wheels for £51 recently.
×
×
  • Create New...