Jump to content

WhackyWill

Members
  • Posts

    11,395
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WhackyWill

  1. Was that it..?? You should see some of the clips we capture on our CCTV Cameras.. Most X Rated. :scare:
  2. Happy Birthday all.
  3. I just posting this for the benefit of those who don't know..!!
  4. Tonight : Polish Registered "shed" with no front bumper and one headlight missing driven by a teenage girl, No Seat Belt, and on her Phone,, and also ON MY SIDE OF THE ROAD heading straight at me..Horn and Lights full beam, just made her aware she was on the wrong side of the road, shrugged her shoulders as if to say "WHAT"....!!! :rant:
  5. Great photos. Love the Country, could live there for 3 months a year, 3 months in my flat in Nice and 6 months in the UK. :thumbs: (That's ideal)
  6. Don't worry you can do a lot in 3 weeks. A few more pics. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Its part of my ice bucket challenge..!!
  8. Wasn't that what the Boston strangler did, :scare: I believe Chloroform works equally as well. :scare:
  9. Thank!s Chris. Top quality. Arrived today. Thank you, great service as usual. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Thanks Chris. All arrived today, top service as usual. Will fit tomorrow. Thanks mate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Welcome to The Land of Zed..
  12. I drive mine all year around. Black Betty is not a garage Queen. She out in all weathers...
  13. Now that's what I call defensive parking beats mine hands down this is a whole other level :lol: - I have also seen car tickets issued for this so be careful! :boxing: They can give you a ticket but they cannot enforce it..!! Been down that road with them.. I would be more worried about looking like a total **** than getting the ticket If you parked in a hatched area like that at my local supermarket I would make a point of pushing my trolley into it! Not if I was sitting in it...
  14. Never see a disabled driver park down that end anyway, and don't get me started on who uses the disabled spaces..!!! :rant:
  15. not on the road but the land is subject to all traffic laws Its not its a private car park... :surrender:
  16. They should get a sign put up which said "Private Zed Parking Only"... :thumbs:
  17. Its only Tesco's car park..!!!
  18. Now that's what I call defensive parking beats mine hands down this is a whole other level :lol: - I have also seen car tickets issued for this so be careful! :boxing: They can give you a ticket but they cannot enforce it..!! Been down that road with them..
  19. Is that the woman from "The Ring"? That's the Missus pretending she a Ninja...!!! :lol:
  20. I would think the white is a re-spray after it was keyed, must have been badly keyed for it to be written off..!! :scare:
  21. A few pics on my iPhone. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Think its an 02 model on an 03 plate....!!
  23. I agree in some cases, for instance I think tae-kwon-do is a bit of a joke in the Olympics but traditional style is another story. Wouldn't say Taekwondo is a bit of a joke, you are welcome to attend out Academy any time you wish and have a go with our training, let me know..! http://martinace.com...ut-the-academy/ I did not say any martial art is a joke. (people need to be careful when lumping quotes together) From reading this thread most seem to think that martial arts are about aggression, hurting people, inflicting pain and winning. I do not. Will, your inference "appears" to suggest I would get hurt whilst training/taking part. If I or any student did it would suggest the master or instructor where not doing there job properly. Training is not about inflicting pain on fellow students. And on a side note I'm old with a knackered body from abusing it for too long. So out to sea for some wave jumping. You completely got the wrong idea, I'm suggesting its hard work, sweat and tears..NOT hurting people. :scare: Mind you my Son during training broke two of my fingers with a turning kick as I went to block it. (My fault did not close my hand properly for the blocking move).
  24. Did you go to see the Golden Temple in the Lake and Buddha enormous house in Nara ?.
  25. Your money , Your choice.
×
×
  • Create New...