Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Wheels would look good
  2. Hello and along
  3. Hello and along
  4. I hate everything about it Nismo stupid word, I don't like the most of the kits but that's just my styling but one Nisfart badge is enough I think the bloody trouble is they badge it all up so the car has got 10 or even more Nis.. Emblems on but hey if someone likes it like that then who are we to question
  5. Hello and hope you get one
  6. Hello and along I am from west brom were about are you then
  7. Xeropel fantastic little product no need for all that rubbing down mullarky I have used it for years brilliant
  8. Hello and I am from West Brom we have loads of stuff we do in the Midlands region
  9. Hi mate I think he's the young lad from bewdly I think we have both met him before
  10. At this point all you can do is re check all that you have plugged back in but can't understand why no eml lights are not on there is Google
  11. Looked a great day out, some very nice cars indeed
  12. Mopedmark

    New lip kit

    Looking gooooood
  13. Hello and along nice car
  14. It could be anything you have changed a lot of stuff reading the thread, this will make it harder to find the fault but first off you need to know if its front or rear, then game her out with a passenger and really have a good listen.You may be able to pick pick up on something, could be a wheel bearing though, happy hunting
  15. Clean lines, footwell, mmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...