Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. along
  2. along GT pack
  3. It could have been an absolute power surge as you started on the jump this could have caused the eml light to come on.Do a pedal dance you will find a thread on here for it this should reset if it does it again then it could be a little more of a problem
  4. along
  5. Carp fished for 30 years, used to be a fully sponsored angler, basically I used to get paid to go fishing used to write for Total Carp Magazine and Advanced Carp Fishing Magazine, also a few more along the way.I only fish in France these days :lol
  6. It's going to be brilliant me thinks Martinmac
  7. Well done ragtopzed1
  8. along
  9. You still don't get it do you I told you stuff that you may not of known about and you have just read what you wanted to read I was the first to put a well done to Marc.I have told facts not snipes we all have our opinions I am and always will be a Valentino fan.Sheene, Luchinelli then Uncini, Lawson,Rainey then Doohan (we agree on that,) then Roberts junior, then Vale, these are my favourites with Marco Simoncelli (RIP) Scott Redding also.
  10. Get some English lessons you may just understand a little more what was said read it another ten times do 100 lines then get back to me
  11. I got that wrong Boys well done Marquez, next year Jorge ,Yamaha will need to up there game big time.Testing tomorrow Cal on the Duc Scotty on a Honda young Pol on Tec 3 till tomoz
  12. 600 th post Marquez to win the race Jorge second Danny not getting involved my prediction,for the race
×
×
  • Create New...