Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. Zlabs colours all im saying
  2. do the cars still handle like @*!# or more forza/gt?
  3. Think last one was the ring vid
  4. Just some paint removed from bumper Marshall wernt fussed about the armco so was a big shunt
  5. Typical Plato starting to lose drastically so just punt people off good driving from the Honda and WSR boys tho
  6. now thats got your attention haha, just been having a trip down memory lane and at one point i tryied doing videos of car meets etc just thought so of you might be interested if you not them sorry as you can see by the dates there not fresh and were made with about £300 worth of equipment and 1% skill
  7. isnt that entire music industry
  8. im sure most would have seen or heard of him and if your someone whos ignored as hes modern or what ever i really recommend having a listen to his new album its blooming brilliant
  9. It's more the bending I'm intrested ib
  10. One last lap or one last outing rule is very true
  11. Because focus rs astray vxr and transits are better blud
  12. How much to have you fit mine lol
  13. Do you warm her seat before or after ahe gets in the car Sent from the golf club... Before, keeps her happy, which keeps me happy At least your honest enough to say it. I no loads of mates who don't want to upset there girl but you questions it and the reply Is "na I don't wanna come play cars I wanna sit in and watch the eastenders omnibus "aka I don't wanna get bitched at its easier to have it her way
  14. People still inspect buy then moan
  15. Donated
  16. It's people intrested in cars so car scene every week is a video or story like this or the brands or the kid who pictured himself jumping on someone's McLaren I blame phones
  17. It's people intrested in cars so car scene every week is a video or story like this or the brands or the kid who pictured himself jumping on someone's McLaren I blame phones
  18. This is why I hate the UK car scene yea ok you get it everywehere but we seem to specialize in doing it in a bad place at a bad time
  19. Isn't the eco boost engine the focus rs engine ?
  20. Mustang with the coyote motor if I wasn't in a @*!# place financially would be looking in to pricings
  21. It's on my bucket list
×
×
  • Create New...