Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. Hardy hardy har. No its more skreach skreach bwaaaaaaaaaaaa skreach skreach bwaaaaaaaaa
  2. Cool I'm going to do some streeto I'll report back soon
  3. EnD of the world Oh sh1te, I've not prepared my bunker. Flurk. Going round swear filters naughty naughty
  4. Bizz better be taking ol lynch down
  5. Yeah, but they just in the other warehouse. But the real killer is the MoTec exhaust Yea but what really he needs is Nos the big ones in fact make it two
  6. Straight lines are for fast cars circuits are for fast drivers
  7. EnD of the world
  8. I heard Mr tran is still waitin on Sr20 engines for his civics
  9. I like the mk3 focus Think it's safe to say if you like I don't and vice versa
  10. Wonder why I was getting more death threats too
  11. DaCia Logan
  12. True tho
  13. Roads clossed pizza boy is all I'm thinking
  14. So you can act like a dick then behave when there near by
  15. I saw you Tele last night your green hair could do with a trim
  16. What's is redlining?
  17. Fight Club, anyone? I don't get it ?
  18. There's not one I've had ups and downs with zed related stuff this year But those who I speak to a regular basis and support from people on here have made it worth while I can't call one good moments but I would guess either Trax or Norfolk weekender spending the day drifting with Bizz or maybe just heading down and doing the fueltopia toy run few weeks back then heading further south to see a few good members aka great friends #nohomo
  19. Can't wait for my Christmas break
  20. I bet these people have the latest iPhones and tablets to go with there hd smart tv TTechnically anything more than a shed clothes and some food is materialistic
  21. Time on my hands? Ha ha, I guess so. I've been very good and been to the gym and I'm off to the Barbican in a couple of hours so it was either play on the forums or do the ironing and erm, the ironing lost!! It's a bit materialistic .. Showing off that you have an ironing board I know. Sorry. It's a really sporty ironing board too. I can iron ever so fast on it I've got a fast ironing board too always taking it to meets
  22. I need footage still
  23. Wait your a man ? I thought you was a woman
×
×
  • Create New...