Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. Wow that's awesome front end is hellaevil
  2. murderer of the english language Come on you guys know me by now haha
  3. Oh so I'm a murder today intresting
  4. StevoD

    Lexus RC F

    Love it. If only I wasn't poor
  5. Tarmac does something very similar
  6. Don't worry Stevo, it'll happen for you one day. I thought ekona or mouthwash would sniff that out with a reply like that haha
  7. Sex well who doesn't
  8. Yea and that cross bar needs moving as that right where the harness strap should sit
  9. Yea the strap would have to sit where the other bar is welded, If you look at THe graffiti or sparco it has loops to hold the harness in the correct position this doesn't and could result in harness slipping round the bar and not holding you in the seat with the harnesses either side of the 45 degree bar Could well be fatal in a crash
  10. Is that why you moan about everything on the hope everything happens faster
  11. Florida in june
  12. I don't know what that means big engine I like the simplicity in your answer so not to avoid any confusion i didnt mean it to sound harsh
  13. I don't know what that means big engine
  14. Good luck with the weed and prostitutes Bradders
  15. Reporting is irrelevant, if the outcomes don't match
  16. yeap
  17. ohhhh there tasty works vs-xx
  18. makes a change
  19. so he did which is kinda creeping me out as im home alone or i thought i was !
  20. erm cool?^^
  21. BUT YOU DIDNT GET ME A VALETINES CARD It's definately in the post
  22. Pitchard did you give me a one star rating ive lost my 5 outta 5 not cool dude
×
×
  • Create New...