Jump to content

smudgedon

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by smudgedon

  1. The 6 series is the ugliest car that has ever been manufactured
  2. Sorry didn't think to look too much into it It's a revup engine, so the DE engine with some extra bits as far as I know to make 296bhp as opposed to the 276bhp of the DE and the 313bhp of the HR
  3. Thought so, just wanted to check Ta
  4. What are you looking for in return?
  5. Yep, factory fitted Nismo kit by the look of it Will be a HR engine due to being a 2007 model, all Zed's 2007 onwards have the HR Cloth seats came with the non-GT spec cars, or imports Has Bose stereo and Satnav fitted as standard I'd go over to Ireland to see it, and drive it back to mainland UK on the ferry Price seems reasonable
  6. Tried searching but couldn't find anything, so sorry if this has been covered (which I suspect it has) What are considered to be the best spark plugs for a standard DE engine, or one with the usual plenum spacer and UpRev mods?
  7. Doing what he does best
  8. +1 Best stuff I've ever used
  9. I've got some Megs metal polish that I apply by hand, bring the Nismo out in all it's glory For about a week
  10. I know the feeling Will I was up at about 10am, got out in the car at 12noon and just drove until about 3pm with the windows down, shades on and some decent tunes
  11. NOOOO!!!! I can see the swirl marks from here!!!
  12. OP or repliers? OP But isn't BP Ultimate only 97ron anyway? Only V Power and Tesco Momemtum is 99rob isn't it?
  13. What he said.... Oh my eyes!!! Smudge....................... Oh god
  14. Serious?....
  15. Never been a fan of BBS, and personally don't think they suit the 350/370 style
  16. Liquid yellow like the Megane 225
  17. That sounds SO wrong
  18. I'd be interested in something Mark, not for a while though
  19. Hoooooray!!!! I'm currently still waiting on the gaskets, they were supposed to be in the week just gone but "the supplier has not delivered" so I moaned as they said 2 weeks and next week is the 3rd week! They will take delivery of the materials Tuesday with a view to supplying me by Friday. I'll have them bonded over the weekend for shipping Monday following. *creates a PM to Wasso in preparation about changing the colour, just in case*
  20. Hmmm....would wanna see one fitted I'll go trawling on Google Image
  21. Is the Nismo cluster the same as the regular one, just with Nismo on it Adrian? Any pics of it fitted and the dash lights on?
  22. Good work, but it's just too big for my liking. Would prefer a much smaller fob
  23. Actually Ian, that looks pretty bang on!!! Thank you
×
×
  • Create New...